Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aeroclub Hunter T.7 1:48 Conversion; Swap for a 1:48 Phantom F-4E
Topic Started: May 30 2017, 08:15 AM (66 Views)
DLG Dave
Lt Dave 'Wraith' Carter
Had the Aeroclub Hunter T.7 Conversion kicking around for an age and whilst I did have plans to use it, I'm not really that serious about aircraft modelling and there's no doubt someone around here could put it to better use. It's not boxed, it's part started (some metal parts for the interior have been superglued into place, that's about it) and I need to gather it up since it's probably not complete. However, the parts that count are definitely here. Canopy is fine and untouched and the main nose injection moulded pieces are ok. Can add a photo or two later if need be.

Looking around the sites the last time one came up on Ebay seems to be about three hundred years ago and the Heritage resin conversion has been selling for well over fifty quid lately.

If anyone is inclined, I'd be after a 1:48 F-4E for a swap. Prefer Hasegawa, but not Fujimi which is 1:50 in a box marked 1:48. Much appreciated if there are any takers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Trades · Next Topic »
Add Reply