Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Photobucket has really done it now!!
Topic Started: Jun 30 2017, 06:42 AM (912 Views)
snapper655
Member Avatar
Gun Monkey
Always used flickr, simple to use. :grin:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Flickr, easy to upload more than one at a time and easy to copy for forums. That's my pennyworth.

Cimmerian
Member Avatar
Lt. Ken 'Albatros' Jeffrey
I can never find the links on Flickr.

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Cimmerian
Dec 21 2017, 12:50 PM
What links are you looking for? Bring up the photo and at the bottom right there is the share sign, funny arrow going up and to right, click that and you can also alter the size of the photo here then copy the BBCode and paste that into the Forum. This and Tinypics I find to be the easiest hosting sites around.
Edited by Olde Farte, Dec 21 2017, 01:36 PM.

Jonesy113
Member Avatar
Nick 'Token' Jones
Sounds like Flickr is the answer, thanks guys 😀

TomTheCat
Member Avatar
airbrush beginner
Use postimages.org, then everybody can see your pictures except Del :ninja:

DLG Dave
Lt Dave 'Wraith' Carter
TomTheCat
Dec 21 2017, 05:52 PM
I was thinking of just posting images of naked Russian ladies then maybe Del would see pics of plastic kits?

Disorder
Member Avatar
Lt Paddy 'Chancer' Boyle
DLG Dave
Dec 21 2017, 07:36 PM
TomTheCat
I was thinking of just posting images of naked Russian ladies then maybe Del would see pics of plastic kits?
:rolf :rolf :rolf

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Disorder
Dec 21 2017, 07:41 PM
DLG Dave
Dec 21 2017, 07:36 PM
TomTheCat
:rolf :rolf :rolf
:rolf :rolf :rolf That's what I like about this Forum, warped sense of humour but I did laugh and nearly, yes nearly, had an old mans dribble. :whistle Certainly cheered me up after the Hunter woes.

Jonesy113
Member Avatar
Nick 'Token' Jones
Olde Farte
Dec 21 2017, 01:35 PM
Cimmerian
Dec 21 2017, 12:50 PM
What links are you looking for? Bring up the photo and at the bottom right there is the share sign, funny arrow going up and to right, click that and you can also alter the size of the photo here then copy the BBCode and paste that into the Forum. This and Tinypics I find to be the easiest hosting sites around.
Well I now have a Flickr account but I can't get the link to work :redface Could be because I'm doing it on iPad and not the PC. Will try and post my latest model - took me a year to build and was just too late for 2017 yearbook but I got there!! Even started my next 2 models while on leave but now it's back to slow progress as I've gone back to work 😭

Johni044
Lt John "bullet" Irwing
I can’t get Flickr to link on I pad or I phone, doddle on a PC though.

Jonesy113
Member Avatar
Nick 'Token' Jones
PC it'll have to be then :cool

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Once you have done it once you will be hooked. 1 or as many as you like in one upload.

mac1677
Member Avatar
Lt Mac 'Shocker' McSheffrey
I used to use PB, but after the issues last year I made the switch to Flickr, it was a bit of a change to start with but is much easier to use and much user friendly IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tc2324
Member Avatar
LCDR Tony `Banana's` Clay
I`ll assume everyone has seen this....?

https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004314254

For a limited time, we are offering a new, competitive subscription package that includes ad-free storage and 3rd party image hosting for just $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year - which is 95 percent less than the previous pricing model. A free subscription option will still be available to customers who do not require 3rd party image hosting.

Begs the question how much money they lost that caused someone to take their head out their ar$e and sort this whole clusterfeck out....?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: