Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Millennium Falcon (Revell/Fine Molds)
Topic Started: Nov 9 2017, 05:05 PM (63 Views)
peebeep
Member Avatar
resin fondler
Supposed to be done for SMW, but failed miserably, although I might show it as a WIP. Hull dry fitted, plus sub-assemblies.

Posted Image

The kit is humungous, everything fits beautifully with little clean up required, but fahzands of little pieces that drive you nuts. Great for stress busting, although many of you will think I've lost the plot. Actually most of you think I lost the plot yonks ago. :rolf

I'd like to have a peep at the Bandai kit, it's bound to be radically different as well as gorgeous, but I doubt I'll be handing over the required spons to acquire one. This Revell release is relatively Bargain Basement in comparison (although the wallet did go off in a sulk, even at a heavily discounted price) and it's a wonderful thing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
The FM kit is still a nice Falcon kit, progress looks good so far.

I've got the Bandai kit on order from Japan, my wallet is now filing for divorce!!!

Cheers,

Warren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · other types of modelling · Next Topic »
Add Reply