Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shooting HK 416 FC (French M4 from HK) with 5th Dragoon Regiment
Topic Started: Feb 23 2018, 04:37 PM (139 Views)
Julie MM
Member Avatar
Plastic fiddler
Hi,

I present to you an article on the HK 416 model FC shoting with 5th Dragon Regiment which took place this Wednesday, February 21st at the heavy shooting range of Mourmelon.

Complete article on : http://militaryphotoreport.blogspot.fr/2018/02/premiers-tirs-du-hk416-modele-fc-au-5e.html

And more pics on: https://www.flickr.com/photos/75387893@N03/sets/72157664011517687

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Julie
www.model-miniature.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Is that you with that gun Julie? If it is remind me to be nice if we ever meet. :whistle

beowulf
Member Avatar
Lt. Paul 'Red Dog' Rose
i think its interesting that the french are buying off the shelf from germany, not even getting a license to do it themself. Nextar cant be happy about that

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
All part of the (never going to happen, ha, ha) Merkel and Macon EU Army to be methinks.
Edited by Olde Farte, Feb 24 2018, 12:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Photography · Next Topic »
Add Reply