Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Meet Elliot
Topic Started: May 16 2018, 06:43 PM (67 Views)
tc2324
Member Avatar
LCDR Tony `Banana's` Clay
Hi all,

Not been on for a while and apologies for my very mercenary `post an update and then run` attitude this past few months, but it`s been a very very hectic time, new job, 74 Sqn stuff and lots of family stuff all going on.
Also does not help that the company I now work for is very `anti internet` during the working day. Admittedly it`s all for security reasons so I can`t really complain.

Anyways, talking of family stuff, here`s a reason why I probably won`t be posting that much for the foreseeable future either.

Meet Elliot, the latest addition to the clan. Everyone likes him except the cat...... :laugh:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cimmerian
Member Avatar
Lt. Ken 'Albatros' Jeffrey
He looks awesome.

Mark M
Member Avatar
Hawk T1
Hello Elliot

Disorder
Member Avatar
Lt Paddy 'Chancer' Boyle
Beautiful pup.

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Welcome to the mad house Elliot, just ignore the pussy and it goes away. He is one handsome pup indeed.

DevilFish
Member Avatar
LCDR Paul "Voodoo" Carter
Cute dog! I do love dogs, but, alas, I have developed an allergy to them (and cats), since I had my dogs.
I don't mind being allergic to cats, I never really liked them anyway! lol

DH764
Member Avatar
Totally Tonkas Bonkas !!
Devilfish....thats spooky because Im the exact opposite ....I was allergic to dogs but Im cured....must be all these years as a Postman :grin:

That dog is way of the cute scale :cool:

Andy

Nikon User
Member Avatar
"BEAVER"
I bet he doesn't have to try too hard to give you the "innocent" look when something gets chewed.

Mark M
Member Avatar
Hawk T1
DevilFish
May 17 2018, 02:58 PM
Cute dog! I do love dogs, but, alas, I have developed an allergy to them (and cats), since I had my dogs.
I don't mind being allergic to cats, I never really liked them anyway! lol
you could have fools me after you going bonkers on that dog at the last show

PS Blaze says Hi to Elliot

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply