Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wanted - 1/72 A400M RAF Decals
Topic Started: Jun 24 2018, 09:27 AM (45 Views)
FTS
Member Avatar
Lt. Steve 'Gun Show' Harrison-Green
Do any of you have any spare decals for an RAF version of the A400M?

I have some decals for a 1/72 C17 and wonder if the Royal Air Force strip, fin flash and the roundels are the same size? If so I only need the aircraft number.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mark M
Member Avatar
Hawk T1
You can always print them

FTS
Member Avatar
Mark M
Jun 24 2018, 09:37 AM
You can always print them
My printer is U/S :(

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Something is tickling the back of my mind that there is a set of decals out for the RAF version, may only be 1/144 though but if anybody has them they could be enlarged. It's quite a strong tickle from a recent SAM.

FTS
Member Avatar
Olde Farte
Jun 24 2018, 10:48 AM
Something is tickling the back of my mind that there is a set of decals out for the RAF version, may only be 1/144 though but if anybody has them they could be enlarged. It's quite a strong tickle from a recent SAM.
yeah there are some sets out but they're around £15 for 6 versions. If someone has a sheet, has built the one version they wanted to and had no plans for the other 5, then i'll happy take one of them off their hands :laugh:

smeds
Airbrush master
I have some A400M RAF decals. Roundels, fin flashes and serials. Unfortunately, I can't show a pic atm.
PM me and I may be able to send them over to your phone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wanted · Next Topic »
Add Reply