Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extending the Range
Topic Started: May 17 2016, 03:37 PM (328 Views)
madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
I have been talking to a model producer in the States called JPG Productions about stocking some of their kits and have decided to get a few in to test the water.

Their subject matter is mainly Sci-Fi and in particular the Star Wars extended universe. These are small run resin "garage" type kits but having already had a couple myself the quality is excellent.

I have 3 kits on the way and will hopefully have them for the Northern Model Show.

1:144 Star Wars Outrider - 32 parts including clear parts for engine and cockpit. £60 plus P+P 5 available

Posted Image

1:48 Star Wars Rebel Turret - 3 piece resin kit of the turrets used on Hoth, great for a diorama with Bandai's Snowspeeder. £20 plus P+P 2 available

Posted Image

Final kit is my personal favourite!

1:72 Red Dwarf Starbug - 30 pieces, metal reinforced legs, 12"L x 8"W x 9"H. £130 plus P+P 2 available

Posted Image

Pictures are of built kits.

If anyone is interested just drop me a message.

Cheers,

Warren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
I love that Starbug but, oh, the cost.

Mark M
Member Avatar
Hawk T1
nice selection mate
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

beowulf
Member Avatar
Lt. Paul 'Red Dog' Rose
Olde Farte
May 18 2016, 08:56 AM
I love that Starbug but, oh, the cost.
id love that too but out of my price range unfortunatly

madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
There are a few more kits that JPG do but there even more expensive than the Starbug!

The Victory class star destroyer is really nice but would retail at about £160! 😱

madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
Box arrived from US today so kits will be available at Northern Model Show.

beowulf
Member Avatar
Lt. Paul 'Red Dog' Rose
look forward to seeing them

madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
JPG are producing a resin 1/12 kit of the Imperial Probe Droid from Star Wars probably in March, once they have got the initial batch of 1/350 Medical Freighter kits cast.

I will be looking to bring these kits in to stock and wanted to get a feel for the sort of quantities I need to order. Cost is likely to be £40 plus shipping and as well as the parts shown in the photos there will also be a Hoth inspired base/stand.

Leave a message if interested or indeed want one and I will add you to the growing list!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers,

Warren

Olde Farte
Member Avatar
Lt. Derek 'Smurfy' Reeve
Reminds me of 'er indoors...........................

Detail is outstanding and I hope you flog a lot of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tirydium Models · Next Topic »
Add Reply