Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Z15 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Choose You!; Black or White? Which will you choose?
Topic Started: Feb 6 2011, 02:05 AM (315 Views)
Kefurin
R0 - Android
So with the release of Pokemon Black and White right around the corner for the US market, I am wondering which version you all will be choosing to purchase? I'm extremely excited for the game and can't wait to get my paws on it. After a heated discussion with one of my friends, and after countless days of indecisiveness, I've decided to purchase Pokemon White. I personally prefer this version because I love the appearance of Zekrom. In addition, I'd rather capture more 'exclusive' pokemon in White Forest instead of training and obtaining valuable items in Black City. I also find the version-specific pokemon much more appealing in White, but that's just based on the look. I think the game looks amazing regardless of version. For all those who are still into Pokemon, I'd love to hear your opinions of your version of choice. Black or White? Ready...set...discuss! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Golden Pope
Member Avatar
W1 - Help
your mother.
Stop reading this...... You dont listen do you?

Gunny
Member Avatar

Agents
Pope, lets try not to insult the new members. It's not like we get a whole lot of traffic to begin with.

Posted Image

Golden Pope
Member Avatar
W1 - Help
fair enough. keeping it gangster.
Stop reading this...... You dont listen do you?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · A. Turing Labs · Next Topic »
Add Reply