Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Z15 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Return of the Living Dead; Just seeing if anyone else occasionally checks in here
Topic Started: Oct 1 2014, 07:08 PM (57 Views)
Gunny
Member Avatar

Agents
Just wanted to see if this whole deal is completely dead or not. Just leave a note if you happen by. I've been checking in occasionally to delete the spam posts that keep getting in here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daker3
Member Avatar
The Anthrartist
Creator
I guess time is mostly what's stopped me from coming to this place. Priorities change, things happen. Looking at this, it's like...a totally different era of my life. I do look fondly back at it.

It's actually by chance that I happened to log on today. I've recently been trying to be more secure with my online presence. I guess I've always tried to be that way, but now I'm making sure there's no weak passwords on some accounts I forgot.

I do tend to scrub my past. I took down the original comic I made this message board for a while ago. The forums for the old comics are now hidden, but still archived. I don't like to delete memories. AliVe will stay.

Though I may not update it as a comic anytime soon, maybe we'll see it in the future in another form. I look forward to this place being active then. Or we'll laugh about it in 2019. Whichever comes first.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Agora · Next Topic »
Add Reply