Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hey hey hey!
We at Meraki Scans are thrilled to see that you've come to visit our forum! If you're first time user please go check out our announcements & news as well as go introduce yourself in introduction section! If you're already a member of our little club, just log in and see if something new has come up :)

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
IMPORTANT!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2017, 03:31 PM (210 Views)
celes
Member Avatar
Elite Member
So earlier, we had a schedule of when we release and so on. Well, we've actually changed that to more of a free form now. This means that whenever we got translations (marked in WPS) we'll try to get it done and released at latest 1 week from the day we get it. That's the reason why me and the co-admin (DiabolicalHaterAnonx) take so many things to do all the time as we don't want to wait for the releases for weeks.

This wasn't the initial plan on how we wanted this group to be (chill and take it slow- type) so I do understand if some of you (THE EDITORS) have problems following this new style and totally get if you're unable to work on this new "schedule". Contact me or DiabolicalHaterAnonx in discord asap if you have any questions or concerns regarding this. I'm sure we can work something out :)

Cheers,
celes
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply