Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MONSTERLAND FORUMS! We are a casual and friendly online community of movie fans who like to talk about giant monsters, horror and sci-fi in cinema, on television and on Blu Ray/DVD. There are forums for sports, casual chat and video games as well. For those of you who like making art, writing stories and creating videos, our community includes a forum for these submissions as well. Check out our main index page and other board forums! Anyone is welcome to join our community!

MONSTERLAND FORUMS was created on January 29, 2006 for the purpose of giving fans of giant monster films and other sci-fi/horror movies a friendly online meeting place to discuss all of their favorite films and other things of interest like video gaming and sports.

MONSTERLAND FORUMS has 291 members and over 161,000 posts. This online community is Zetaboards' fourth most active online community in the "Movies" category(among over 300 message boards).

Spring is nearly here! I would like to wish our online community a safe spring and summer!

Our online community isn't the largest on the web but I think it's the best group with which to discuss all the movies we love to watch and also talk about other shared interests! For those of you checking out this message board for the first time give our forums a look: I think you'll like what you see!

GODZILLA(2014), produced by Legendary Pictures and directed by Gareth Edwards, opens in theaters in May, 2014 as the king of monsters returns to the big screen!

-Lee "Packmule" Merritt
site founder

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
A Halo Parody Character Profiles; The History of the AHP Characters
Topic Started: Mar 28 2008, 11:30 PM (1,019 Views)
gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds....
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Its been a long time since a AHP thing has been made, since I dont want the AHP's to die or anything I decided to do these profile things, I must point out that Im not the best at making profiles and that this hasnt been seen by Blackdeath0001 and hasnt been accept as the history of the characters completely, so yeah... the profiles are my vision of each character.

Posted Image

FULL NAME:

Gemini S. R. Reaper

COUNTRY OF BIRTH:

Australia

ARMOUR COLOR:

Cyan

PREFFERED WEAPON(S):

Sniper Rifle

HISTORY:

Born in Australia, Gemini's Parents are unknown, since he was abandoned and left at an Orphanage.

Gemini was raised at the Orphanage, he was tough enough to survive the tough neighborhood, he survived the tough school life, many people thought of his as a Strong smart leader.

After finishing school completely Gemini joined the Blue Army, to show off his leading skills and his strength, thanks to his skills he quickly became a Captain, he was then giving a choice to what color his armour would be, he choose Cyan.

Gemini was sent to command "Kenny R. L. Patterson", he sent Kenny on a suicided Mission, but failed.

Shortly afterwards both him and Kenny were sent to "Blood Gulch Blue Base" to fight the Red Army's soldiers that was sent there.
"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control.... and not the other way around"

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

FULL NAME:

Kenny R. L. Patterson

COUNTRY OF BIRTH:

Australia

ARMOUR COLOR:

Purple

PREFFERED WEAPON(S):

Battle Rifle and Rocket Launcher.

HISTORY:

Born in Australia, Kenny was the only born child of John Patterson (A Genius) and Michelle Patterson.

Mr Patterson was hoping for a genius, like himself, but to his surprise his son was a total idiot, some time later he left his son and wife, to complete his secret creation.

Mrs. Patterson was left alone to raise her child, she was able to teach Kenny somethings (Not to turn taps when she wasnt watching him), School was a problem for Kenny, during his life he was picked on for his Intelligence, Kenny's mother left him when he was 18.

Kenny however had problems after his Mother left, he got fired from his job, so Kenny looked around for a new job, he first joined the "Worlds Biggest Idiot competition", but ended up in Second place, Kenny however had a bit of luck, he was allowed into the Blue Army.

Training was a problem for Kenny, since his Body Odor kept making everyone faint around him, so he was placed in a Purple armour suit, training went better after that, but his I.Q. still made him have problems.

Kenny later during his training was sent to work with "Gemini S. R. Reaper", who was a Captain and sent Kenny on a suicide mission but failed.

Shortly afterwards both of them were sent to "Blood Gulch Blue Base" Camera Guy's were also sent with them to watch Kenny and Gemini during the battle at Blood Gulch.
"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control.... and not the other way around"

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

FULL NAME:

Butch (Real first name is Ashley) S. G. Myers

COUNTRY OF BIRTH:

Australia

ARMOUR COLOR:

Red with two Grenade Symbols

PREFFERED WEAPON(S):

Shotgun

HISTORY:

Born in Australia, Butch was the Daughter of the Myers family, her Parent named her "Ashley".

Butch was very different for the other girls, she disliked many girl stuff as a child was was interested in weapons and the military.

During the beginning of her school years, she got picked on for being a "tomboy", however she beat the living daylights out of those who picked on her, she earned to respect of the Boys, who gave her the nickname "Butch", which she kept.

Once School was finished Butch joined the Red Army, she was successful and became a Captain, Out of the choice of army color she choose Red and put on two Grenade Symbols on the armor.

Later she was then sent to "blood Gulch Red Base" with "George P. Thompson".

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

FULL NAME:

George P. Thompson.

COUNTRY OF BIRTH:

Australia

ARMOUR COLOR:

Pink

PREFFERED WEAPON(S):

Pistol

HISTORY:

Born in Australia, George was the son of the Thompson family, George showed an interest in the color pink, his Parents were worried for what will happen in the future.

During his School life, George was picked on, since he liked Pink and dyed his clothes pink, George also showed alot of interest in Males and never Females, which was another reason who people disliked him.

After finishing school George was happy that he met some other boys, who liked pink and guys them self's, they all became "boyfriends".

After his Boyfriends broke up with each other including him, George joined the Red Army, Training wasnt hard for George, his skill using the Pistol was what helped his succeed, George also annoyed the Amour Makers to make him a Pink one, which he got.

George was joined up with Female Captain "Butch S. G. Myers" (Since she was the only female one and the male Captains were a bit afraid of him) to "Blood Gulch Red Base".

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

FULL NAME:

Paul B. S. Williams

COUNTRY OF BIRTH:

Australia

ARMOUR COLOR:

Grey

PREFFERED WEAPON(S):

Sub Machine Gun.

HISTORY:

Born in Australia, Paul was the son of the Williams Family, his father worked as a Guard for the secret weapon creators, Paul made a promise to his father to also be a Guard.

During his School years, Paul learned about different weapons, the weapon he liked the most was the Sub machine Gun, once Paul completed school he was then trained by his own father how to protect and other things he needed to know.

Once Paul's training was done, he got Grey armour, the weapon that was chosen for him was The Brute shot (Grenade Launcher), Paul was disappointed by the choice of the weapon he got, but decided to use it anyway, he was then sent to protect "John Patterson".

later on the weapon that Mr. Patterson had taken many years to make was completed, an A.I. which can increased speed and Strength once implanted into someone's head.

However the A.I. had a mind of its own, it transmitting itself into Paul's mind, thanks to his radio been on and took control of Paul's body, the A.I. killed John Patterson with the Brute shot and escaped.

The A.I. still controlling Paul's body ended up at "Blood Gulch" and watched both teams before attacking.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

A.I.'s NAME:

Alpha 01 (AL for short)

CREATOR:

John Patterson

ABILITY(S):

Able to transmit itself by radio and take control of the person who had the radio on.

PREFFERED WEAPON(S):

Rocket Launcher.

HISTORY:

created by "John Patterson", who had token many year to complete the A.I., John named the A.I. "Alpha 01" once it was completed, it was made to help soldiers in combat and was perfectly safe.

However there was one thing Mr. Patterson didnt know, it had a mind of its own and was evil.

AL escaped by transmitting itself into Patterson's Guard "Paul B. S. Williams", taking complete control of his mind, AL then killed John Patterson and escaped.

the A.I. made it to "Blood Gulch", where it stayed and watched both Teams for some time before attacking.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

packmule
Member Avatar
Godzilla fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gojiramatthew"

...so Kenny looked around for a new job, he first joined the "Worlds Biggest Idiot competition", but ended up in Second place
Who took first place? heyo

Matthew, I may want to move this topic to the "Videos" forum(submissions) but before I do let me know if that's going to be okay with you. I can always "pin" this topic to keep it on the first page of this forum.

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen
Godzilla(2014) - international trailer
Dr. Lyle Rossiter on liberals in the U.S.: "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Packmule"

Who took first place?  heyo

The guy who took first place couldnt find the place.

"Packmule"

Matthew, I may want to move this topic to the "Videos" forum(submissions) but before I do let me know if that's going to be okay with you. I can always "pin" this topic to keep it on the first page of this forum.

Ok, you can move it to the Video forum section if you want.

You can also "Pin" it as well.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

packmule
Member Avatar
Godzilla fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"gojiramatthew"

Butch was very different for the other girls, she disliked many girl stuff as a child and was interested in weapons and the military
Sounds like my kind of woman. tongue-2

"gojiramatthew"

During the beginning of her school years, she got picked on for being a "tomboy", however she beat the living daylights out of those who picked on her
very funny
Guess you'd have to be careful what you say to Butch on a first date. topper

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen
Dr. Lyle Rossiter on liberals in the U.S.: "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

Offline Profile Goto Top

gojiramatthew
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So Packmule,

Do you think I did a good job on the profiles?.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

packmule
Member Avatar
Godzilla fan
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
gojiramatthew
Mar 29 2008, 05:38 AM
So Packmule,

Do you think I did a good job on the profiles?.

Yes I did. thumbs up

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fan submissions: video · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Packmule's Pen

Theme Godzillica Created by .Xynic. exclusively for Monsterland Forums
Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved