Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MONSTERLAND FORUMS! We are a casual and friendly online community of movie fans who like to talk about giant monsters, horror and sci-fi in cinema, on television and on Blu Ray/DVD. There are forums for sports, casual chat and video games as well. For those of you who like making art, writing stories and creating videos, our community includes a forum for these submissions as well. Check out our main index page and other board forums! Anyone is welcome to join our community!

MONSTERLAND FORUMS was created on January 29, 2006 for the purpose of giving fans of giant monster films and other sci-fi/horror movies a friendly online meeting place to discuss all of their favorite films and other things of interest like video gaming and sports.

MONSTERLAND FORUMS has 298 members and over 168,000 posts. This online community is Zetaboards' fourth most active online community in the "Movies" category(among over 300 message boards).

Fall is here!

Our online community isn't the largest on the web but I think it's the best group with which to discuss all the movies we love to watch and also talk about other shared interests! For those of you checking out this message board for the first time give our forums a look: I think you'll like what you see!

GODZILLA(2014), produced by Legendary Pictures and directed by Gareth Edwards, has generated over $500 million in worldwide box office receipts and will release to Blu Ray/DVD on September 26th(2014)!

-Lee "Packmule" Merritt
site founder

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stubblefield Cemetery; Cemetery that's supposedly haunted.
Topic Started: Oct 21 2008, 12:02 AM (757 Views)
CrowMagnumMan
Member Avatar
Community Hall Of Famer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Really shaky footage of a cemetery I went to. Since Halloween is coming up, I decided to try to find someplace around here that's supposed to be haunted. There are rumors floating about regarding this cemetery. So I went there to scope it out. But be warned. It's shaky and a bit long.

Vimeo version.

Youtube version.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

packmule
Member Avatar
Get her mommy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This cemetery would probably scare the hell out of a lot of folks at night, what with all the overgrown shrubbery and weeds. shokked

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen
Friday The 13th(1980) - trailer

CrowMagnumMan
Member Avatar
Community Hall Of Famer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
packmule
Oct 21 2008, 05:32 AM
This cemetery would probably scare the hell out of a lot of folks at night, what with all the overgrown shrubbery and weeds. shokked
Ha, yeah. Doesn't seem like one that gets visited or maintained much.

packmule
Member Avatar
Get her mommy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I noticed some low background music in this video. How do you add the music and what music did you actually use for this video?

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen

CrowMagnumMan
Member Avatar
Community Hall Of Famer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
packmule
Oct 21 2008, 03:31 PM
I noticed some low background music in this video. How do you add the music and what music did you actually use for this video?
I used Adobe Premiere Pro. It's a track from the soundtrack for the game The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay.

packmule
Member Avatar
Get her mommy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tonight is Halloween. You gonna visit this old cemetery again? ghosty

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen

CrowMagnumMan
Member Avatar
Community Hall Of Famer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
packmule
Oct 31 2008, 04:23 PM
Tonight is Halloween. You gonna visit this old cemetery again? ghosty
Yep. Last night I went there and took some video. I was a lot more intimidated by the place than I thought I would be. I didn't spend the night because it looked like it would rain, and I'm very glad I didn't. That place was terribly spooky. I didn't see anything, but there were a couple of sounds that really freaked me out. The wind was really howling through there. So I only stayed about 5 minutes before I wanted out of there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fan submissions: video · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Packmule's Pen

Theme Godzillica Created by .Xynic. exclusively for Monsterland Forums
Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved