Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MONSTERLAND FORUMS! We are a casual and friendly online community of movie fans who like to talk about giant monsters, horror and sci-fi in cinema, on television and on Blu Ray/DVD. There are forums for sports, casual chat and video games as well. For those of you who like making art, writing stories and creating videos, our community includes a forum for these submissions as well. Check out our main index page and other board forums! Anyone is welcome to join our community!

MONSTERLAND FORUMS was created on January 29, 2006 for the purpose of giving fans of giant monster films and other sci-fi/horror movies a friendly online meeting place to discuss all of their favorite films and other things of interest like video gaming and sports.

MONSTERLAND FORUMS has 297 members and over 165,000 posts. This online community is Zetaboards' fourth most active online community in the "Movies" category(among over 300 message boards).

Summer is here! I would like to wish our online community a safe summer!

Our online community isn't the largest on the web but I think it's the best group with which to discuss all the movies we love to watch and also talk about other shared interests! For those of you checking out this message board for the first time give our forums a look: I think you'll like what you see!

GODZILLA(2014), produced by Legendary Pictures and directed by Gareth Edwards, opens in theaters in May, 2014 as the king of monsters returns to the big screen!

-Lee "Packmule" Merritt
site founder

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gamera Super Monster(1980)
Topic Started: Jul 24 2009, 03:56 PM (804 Views)
packmule
Member Avatar
USNS Seaview...arriving!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gamera Super Monster(1980)

Summary:

Director: Noriaki Yuasa
Producer: Masaichi Nagata, Hirozaki Ohba, Shigeru Shinohara, Yosuyoshi Tokuma, Masaya Tokuyama
Aspect ratio: 1:85.1 widescreen
Run time: 92 minutes(orig version)
Audio: mono
Theatrical release date(Japan): 3/20/1980
U.S. release: 5/7/1980 by Shochiku Kinema
Filmed in color

The opening credits sequence for Gamera Super Monster(1980):

A review of the Region 2 DVD of Gamera Super Monster(1980): http://www.digitalmonsterisland.com/gamera_super_monster.html

Posted Image
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea(1964-1968) on ABC
Packmule's Pen

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

packmule
Member Avatar
USNS Seaview...arriving!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.amazon.com/Gamera-Vs-Zigra-Monster-Double-Feature/dp/B004G5SOYO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1292806986&sr=1-4

Gamera Super Monster(1980) will be released by Shout! Factory on March 15, 2011 on a double feature disc paired with Gamera Vs Zigra91971).

The DVD can pre-ordered at the above link.

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen

The Real McCoy
Member Avatar
The Danger Ranger
[ *  *  * ]
Is there no one on earth that likes this movie? Even just a little? sadlyicon
The Real McBadAss
Posted Image
Help get Zone Fighter on DVD! Send your letters now!

packmule
Member Avatar
USNS Seaview...arriving!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Real McCoy
Oct 26 2011, 10:04 PM
Is there no one on earth that likes this movie? Even just a little?
I like to watch Gamera Super Monster on occasion. Just seeing former Japanese female wrestler Mach Fumiake in those tights is worth looking at...at least to me. tongue-1

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen

The Real McCoy
Member Avatar
The Danger Ranger
[ *  *  * ]
Thank you! I'm not much for women with short hair like that, but there's something about her. Other than that, I found the movie to be quite fun. Definitely not, I repeat NOT a good film by any standard other than pure entertainment, but that's what I get out of it.
The Real McBadAss
Posted Image
Help get Zone Fighter on DVD! Send your letters now!

packmule
Member Avatar
USNS Seaview...arriving!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Real McCoy
Oct 26 2011, 10:33 PM
I'm not much for women with short hair like that, but there's something about her
Yeah, there is: she appeared to have a nice and shapely physique under those tights. tongue-2

A review of this movie: http://www.schlockmania.com/gamera-super-monster/

Posted Image
Packmule's Pen

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Showa GAMERA films(1965-1980) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Packmule's Pen

Theme Godzillica Created by .Xynic. exclusively for Monsterland Forums
Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved