Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Thurian Continent: Conan D20 RPG Site.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Maps of Thieves' World:; "The Streets and Alley-ways!"
Topic Started: Nov 22 2013, 03:21 PM (380 Views)
Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Location of Gazipur

North of Shahpur is the Port-City of Gazipur.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Time Period

It is a time, two hundred years before the coming of Conan.

History:

The Kingdoms of the west are thoroughly established and the Turanian Empire is in it's early years, which has only started developing in the last hundred years. They have secured the west shores of the Vilayet Sea and have conquered some of the eastern provinces such as Cirdon.

Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Original Sanctuary

I working a Gazipur again, changing things to suit my idea of "The City of Thieves!"

But thought to add the original here for an idea of what it was like!

Here:

Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Port City of Gazipur

I very happy with this map of Gazipur and will probably leave it as what it is like at present, with not to many extra changes in future (but do enjoy improving any map I have work on), example: adding in a new street name, etc.

I added a wall around city, fixing broken walls, added some new buildings and changed some to suit other maps in the box-set of 1981AD, which are more precise. Clearing picture of dots was the tiresome part of the process as I used map above as template for this one, so that did take some time and I going to go and rest now!

Enjoy:

Here:

« Previous Topic · The Thieves World of the Vilayet Sea: · Next Topic »
Add Reply