Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Thurian Continent: Conan D20 RPG Site.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hyperborean Claracter Classes:; "Explore the Continent of Hyperborea!"
Topic Started: Oct 1 2017, 12:22 PM (86 Views)
Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
New Hyperborean Character Classes:

Well I have been enjoying the AS&SH game greatly, to the extent of addicted.

So, in fact that I enjoy what I doing as it mixes as mention before the essences of my favourite games...

These are a few character classes created in hope they fill a few niches in the game.

The Horselord and Savage are my so-called creation borrowing ideas from Jeff Talanian's AS&SH.

Credits are written for Mystic Priest on one of the PDFs and the Chronicler was based on Richard J. Leblanc, jr., of New Big Dragon Games Unlimited; Chronicilist.

Horselord
Savage
Mystic Priest of Xathoqqua
Mystic Priest II
Chronicler

Edit:
Made error in Mystic Priest of Xathoqqua, HD is d6, not d4, I have change link above to suit new change!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Horselord v2

I revised the Class

Changed "Terrifying Impale" (backstab ability) so it must be taken at 7th level, if fear is to be created, it must be by a great warrior...

The only other ability I changed was "Spurring Gallop;" by making it 3rd level ability. Reason is that a novice Horselord is still perfecting that skill, he can still use the horse stealth move (mounted stealth ability at 1st level), he just has to be more cautious at the start of his career.

Horselord v2:

I think that is the best that can be done for him. Tried to ponder a 5th level ability, but thought it would take away from his basic skills, "wilderness survival, tracking, etc.," he needs them at 1st level. And as a trained horse archer, trained from a early are, I did not want to take away his "Horse Archery" ability and make it 5th level, it just to far away for the training he should of had, to suddenly learn it later.

I had meant to add "Hidden Arrow," as a title to range backstab; this has been done!

I think that is it, I am starting to enjoy this new Class, I when I created a 1st-level character, felt it was to powerful and removing the abilities to a different grade; helps. Though feel something needs thought about, but cannot find it. It might be the xp value, I unsure!

Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mystic Priest of Xathoqqua Redone

Niggardly stuff, I noticed in "Major Pact," effect that it states gain instead of gained. I think every error now has been noticed! I hope!

So last time, (I hope).

Here:

Credits:

Added Credits to Mystic Priest Classes:

Xathoqqua:

Yig:

Aurorus:

Nialldubh
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]