Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Bigfoot Searches for Spring/Summer 2018 in Ontario
Topic Started: Mar 16 2018, 11:03 AM (114 Views)
cameron
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Hi

I am new here but have been following for years....I am interested in joining any searches/expeditions in Southern [probably not :)] or Central Ontario..like cottage country as far as North Bay etc..Georgian Bay ..Meaford to north of ...for our BIG BUDDY...there is so much old or useless info out here in internet land....I think better to chat with folks out there now...lots of talk about Bruce Trail..right down as far as St Catherines...which blows my mind ..unless big foot is moving over to visit relatives in Ohio Valley or Appalachians...

I have found a structure near Vineland on trail but just associated it with Hoaxers at the time.

Any help locating current hot spots would be greatly appreciated b/c not afraid to get out there alone and at night like Les Stroud....

Cameron
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Cameron,
Welcome to the forum.

We do have evidence of a population of Sasquatch in moving in and out of southern Ontario. The Bruce trail may be one way they get around, but their exact routing we do not know. There is a ton of green space, but that isn't to say they aren't seen in urban areas as well. The evidence doesn't lie. As for something organize, as of yet I do not know, but I'm thinking there will be something set up soon. Everyone here is scattered across Ontario, but we all form some subgroups.

Where are you located?

Can you take pictures of the structure and share online? Might be good for stimulating a discussion.

Thanks

Jotun
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
I want to plan an expedition somewhere north of sellwood this summer.

Kevin
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi Cameron,

I help with organizing a field research group presently active in Southern Ontario, and there IS activity here.
We are very interested in their travel paths, as urbanization limits their transportation routes.
Since we have been looking at this, we've had some success.
I would also be most interested in seeing a photo of that structure, Do you live in the Vineland Area?
Prime squatching season is approaching, and we'd like to expand our group.
if you would like to join our group on a hike, just PM me or I can contact you.
P.S. we go out in the day, but also at night too.

Jamie
Member Avatar
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm in Kitchener and would be interested in exploring the escarpment from Hamilton Dundas to St.Catherines and Short Hills P.P.

I also have a research spot east of Lake Skugog that I would like help with in July.
Edited by Jamie, Jun 22 2018, 08:23 PM.
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. We'll all end up blind and hungry".

Me

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Expedition Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply