Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is it?
Topic Started: May 25 2018, 02:52 PM (110 Views)
NaturalPath
Member Avatar
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
https://tinyurl.com/y9sl7wld
My Blog1
My Blog2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lynx lake
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
I've heard this animal referred to a coy-dog! part coyote and part domestic dog. explains the long coarse hair and long ears.

don't know, perhaps?
on the road to "Shambhala" !

NaturalPath
Member Avatar
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mysterious-wolf-like-creature-in-montana-has-wildlife-experts-scratching-their-heads/ar-AAy0Ku9?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

This is exactly how coverups start. The government takes over and, the first thing they will do is claim that the investigation will take a very long time. They know that public interest will drift away from that particular case and, then they can do their own 'secret' testing and, if 'they' feel it necessary, put the whole thing on ice, saying something like tests were inconclusive or, sometimes, not saying anything at all, since, everyone has forgotten about it anyway.
Mark my words, NO ONE, from the government, can be trusted and, that includes Police. Sure, they will smile with you, joke with you and, act like they're just like any other ordinary person but, they are not. And, I'm pretty sure that the day will come when, this reality will be unveiled but, then, it will be too late to do anything about it. Not saying that this particular case is noteworthy but, it is representative of any other similar kind of case, including possible Sasquatch coverups.
My Blog1
My Blog2

lynx lake
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
Your absolutely correct. Coverups, false flags, and deception! Keep the people dumb and add fluoride to our municipal drinking water to destroy the human pineal gland thereby limiting creativity and any hope of enlightenment or growth of consciousness.

NaturalPath
Member Avatar
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is true lynx lake but, on a more positive note, we're now getting pot, which has the potential to enlighten and expand one's consciousness. :-) If not, at least we can drown out some of the insanity going on in the human race right now.
My Blog1
My Blog2

lynx lake
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
Is it 4:20 yet?

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
That is a strange looking creature.

Kevin
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]

There are certainly species to be discovered, and also species crossbreeding with other species.
We know of coy-dogs, there are also coy-wolves, and dog-wolf hybrids.
Now, a cross between a polar bear and a grizzly has been confirmed.
A lady in Saskatchewan who claims her small dog bred with a fox.
A horse and donkey can cross, making a mule.
So, we know some species will cross-breed, some won’t.

When a new mutation shows the tenacity to adapt and breed,
and the new hybrid manages to survive generations through natural selection,
it can then be branded a new species, or sub-species.
The ‘Patty’ style Bigfoot may be a cross between a dog-man style Sasquatch and a human.
With Genetic Modification, they are now able to cross a goat with a grasshopper and a turnip.
They can now mix the DNA of anything with the DNA of anything else, and having been experimenting with that for years.
They are certainly keeping those creatures hidden from us.

NaturalPath
Member Avatar
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
This one looks like a cross between a fish and Donald Trump. How do you think that happened?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/strange-bird-fish-goes-viral-what-is-this-creature/ar-AAyybz2?li=AAggv0m
My Blog1
My Blog2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Media Articles · Next Topic »
Add Reply