Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to new members.
Topic Started: Jun 26 2012, 04:15 PM (1,153 Views)
Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to new members.

Your most useful tool is top right, "My Assistant". When it opens, click on "Today's Topics". It saves looking around for what's new.

Enjoy the site, and don't hesitate to share your experiences, or comment on topics.

If you live in Ontario, and wish to join us in the field, please PM me with your real name, and location. We will contact you when we have a sighting near you, and intend to plan a field trip.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jukebox-jake
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Greetings from |Lions head ontario.. really looking forward to forum discussions and sharing research and findings
" Far better is it to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid fellows, that know neither victory, or defeat" Theodore Roosevelt

Christine B
Unregistered

Hello
Just finding my way around the OWFR membership site. Looking forward to meeting the investigators and members. This is a very welcome time as it feels better to be participating in "my own backyard" for want of a better comment. Can't wait to be out there in the field closer to home here in Ontario. Will be preparing my BRFO equipment and supplies...checking batteries, etc. ready for the Spring. Some real expedition time in Ontario will give me more experience when I travel to Vancouver Island for my second expedition there this August. Hope you sense my enthusiasm of finding like minded membership in this real pursuit for Big Foot and the legend in our own back yard.
Quote Post Goto Top

JohnC
Member Avatar
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome Christine, what part of Ontario are you in? I think you might be pleasantly surprised with the amount of activity in many parts of Ontario, and the enthusiasm you encounter here. I am also excited about this coming season.
"There is nothing in cryptology that violates any established laws,laws of physics,or laws of nature,what it violates are some peoples sensibilities, so its really,that's more of a social problem rather than a scientific problem." Dr.J.Richard Greenwell

Frances
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Hello to all. My name is Frances I live in the UK. I have joined this forum to keep up to date with
Mike and his research with Sasquatch in Ontario. I believe in him.
Frances.

Lee
LeeAnn
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome Francis!

Great to have you as a member of this forum.

Lee
LeeAnn
[ *  *  * ]
I'd like to also welcome Mephisto to the forum!

hummingbirds
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Hi Sasquatch Ontario my name is Carolyn and I'm very happy to join your website. I'm very interested in your investigations and have been following you on youtube for sometime. I have always loved being in the bush since I could walk. I have never seen sasquatch or prints myself but when the Patterson film came out I just knew this was not a hoax. I have spent a lot of time in the bush myself and been blessed to have many close visits by many animals. As a child I would stay in a bush behind our house and just sit and listen. The animals would come really close and take a look and smell. Believe it or not I even had some follow me home including a bear and wolves. I believe animals sense good intentions and that is why you are having great success yourself. Also you are not rushing things but allowing everything to happen naturally. Please be careful always with these beautiful people they are heavily protected spiritually. Also I noticed you have invited subscribers to go into the field if they live in Ontario and close to sightings , include me in. I live near Brockville area and Westport area has had sightings there. Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless.

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Hummingbirds. Welcome. We are not Sasquatch Ontario. We are Ontario Sasquatch, and Ontario Wildlife Field Research, (OWFR). Many get the two confused.

However, Sasquatch Ontario, (MikeP), is a member here.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

iseenem
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
hi everyone ...I'm a newb to this site and thanks for adding me.
my sighting .......
I had was about 19 yrs ago ...I remember it like it was yesterday because I don't know if it actually traumatizes YOU or it's so unbelievable you just can't forget it ...I've tried over the years to put this out of my mind it did make me second guess my own ( ok that so didn't happen ) mind set.. I'm a mother of 4 children and a grand mother of 2 beautiful grand daughter now ... At the time of the sighting I was actually going through court for custody of my children...so there was no way 20 yrs ago I was going to tell anyone what I witnessed ...I WANTED MY CHILDREN ...can you imagine ...if my ex heard about this he would of brought it into court that I was losing my mind.. no thanks it's not what I needed or wanted ..so I didn't tell anyone for about 10 yrs than I still got from people... sure you did ... ...it's something you just didn't talk about like UFO's mind you I've never seen one of those... I would gladly take a lie detector test about this ... to prove it's not something I've made up .... I seen him/her don't know what sex it was ...but the true coloring of the one I seen is like the hair color of a thru bred horse the black/reddish color ...its hair is about 3 inches long all over it's body and it's face ... it's the same ...and they have dark skin on the face the hands were all hair from what I could see... not sure of the palm part
it was warm out windows down in the car ...I was waiting for my kids to be dropped off from a visitation with their father but I had lots of time so I grabbed a coffee and thought I would drive around a couple country blocks ...it was I'm going to say Aug because the corn was high way (above the roof of my car but the corn was still green ..no where close to harvest yet ... I was on a side road it was dry out I was going slow so it wouldn't stir up the dust to much... and it came out of the corn field the strides on this thing were amazing it was like it only took 4 steps and it was across the road heading into the corn field on the other side ... it might of been 60 feet in front of me ... the most ...I really don't think it heard my car ...because the corn would of been making sounds as it went through it ...
as it was headed into the corn field it gave a half glace towards me it didn't change it's pace at all ...I watched it ...the top of the corn came up to mid arm/shoulder.... but as it got deeper into the corn I couldn't see it anymore because I was sitting in my car still driving ...I was like Oh my god that was ...no it wasn't it was Oh my fucking god it was a big foot ..shut up Kathy shut up you didn't just see that... I was freaking so bad I was trembling .. I was excited and scared shitless also ...NO I DIDNT STOP THE CAR... I was by myself and scared ..I was trying to convince myself I didn't see what I just seen ...my eyes were playing tricks on me ... it was starting to get on to dusk ...it would of been around 7 pm ... and no I wasn't driving into the sunlight ... I SEEN what I seen no doubt about it ... I come to realize there is a bush in both fields it came from ... and was heading too ... I think the reason we don't see these creatures as often they don't travel til it's almost dusk and seriously how many drive down the road looking into bushes or fields looking for something like this ... well that's my story ...I swear to God it is...and I'm also sorry for swearing in this but it's exactly how I felt ...I can't prove this I didn't take pictures or a video ... i'd take any kind of testing out there thought to prove my innocents and that I seen what I seen.
this creature had to be close to 9 feet tall the corn would of been way over my head i'm 5.3 it would of been at least 7 feet tall ...but it was taller than the corn ... I would say solid... a good 350 lbs ... I feel stupid that I didn't stop or I didn't look for tracks .... I was just too scared ... and I'm just glad I did keep going ..I honestly don't think it would of hurt me... I wasn't trying to hurt it .. I was as startled as it was I think .... so if you know of any lie detectors ...hook me up :unsure:

Jamie
Member Avatar
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Iseenem
Thanks for sharing your sighting. I don't blame you a bit for not investigating further, they are quite impressive, intimidating beings. Theres no need for a lie detector either. Where did this take place?
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. We'll all end up blind and hungry".

Me

iseenem
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Jamie,Feb 25 2014
07:00 PM
Hi Iseenem
Thanks for sharing your sighting. I don't blame you a bit for not investigating further, they are quite impressive, intimidating beings. Theres no need for a lie detector either. Where did this take place?

this happened ...south of Exeter Ont, ...just off highway 4 ....so if you left Exeter heading south on highway 4
there is a concession road ...about 8 miles out called Crediton Road ....
if you took it to the right it would take you into Crediton ( paved road )
TAKE IT TO THE LEFT
but if you took it to the left off highway 4 it's gravel ...half way down this road ...you will notice bushes back in each field ..it came out of the field on the left and headed south to the field on the right ... it was more flat ground with very little ditch ... sort of single lane side road narrow ... ...so if you wanna check this place out ... heres how to get here
I have drove by this side road ..but to be honest with you I've never went down it since ...stupid huh

iseenem
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
if you check out this map
look at concession 10 and London road (which is highway 4 ) also look for south Huron its just south of that

one way shows crediton look across highway 4 you will see the gravel road and if you look you'll see the 2 bushes i'm talking about
http://www.mapquest.com/satellite-maps/#b8...b6d8388ebe87295

weird we have swamps around here and he was in smaller bushes or traveling but he wasn't heading in the swamp direction

Unregistered

I just want you to know that I believe you! Thank you for being brave enough to tell your story!
Quote Post Goto Top

OldLadySquatcher62
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Hi I'm Doris M. I live in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario but have lived all over northern Ontario up here in the area for years. I've had a few class B experiences that were reported to the bfro. One in particular in Bruce Mines ON 2005 on Lake Huron. Another was back in 2007 at a Prov. Park near Hawkesbury ON on vacation, and several tree formations in various areas in ON. I enjoy reading in the forums and look forward to being a member of the OWFR.
"Never miss a chance to be kind, you may not get many chances. By Dodie"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · New Member Welcomes · Next Topic »
Add Reply