Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Southeastern Ontario; Peterborough, Ottawa, Bon Echo
Topic Started: Feb 6 2013, 12:47 PM (790 Views)
Tim Ervick
Unregistered

Start here
Quote Post Goto Top

savguy
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I am in Barrie, but can travel anywhere east, northeast from here. If something good comes up i can leave on moments notice usually.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lee
LeeAnn
[ *  *  * ]
I summer in the Bon Echo area and would love to connect with folks in this region.

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The other members in your area are:
Danny Stephens
Codyclifford
Lesley
OntarioBadgers

Perhaps you could PM them, and suggest forming the East ON Group. One of you would volunteer to be coordinator, for one year, and then pass it to another, or continue for a second year. There is not much work to do. Just communicate with your group, and act as a communication link with this forum. And have fun.

Good Luck
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

Lee
LeeAnn
[ *  *  * ]
Fantastic Peter.

Thanks so much for passing their names on.

I am stirred more than ever to connect.

JohnC
Member Avatar
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bon Echo is a place I would love to spend some time at someday. It is steeped in history, and there have been a lot of sighting/encounters there. I have seen some great footage of Sasquatch hunting in Bon Echo, that included some enormousness tree structures, made of some the heaviest timber I have ever seen in structures.
"There is nothing in cryptology that violates any established laws,laws of physics,or laws of nature,what it violates are some peoples sensibilities, so its really,that's more of a social problem rather than a scientific problem." Dr.J.Richard Greenwell

monson
Member Avatar
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
I am just south of Bon Echo in the Napanee/Kingston area if a meet up is can be arranged.
I have to go, the forest is calling. TGBF

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Monson, I will be happy to give you a list of your local members, via email. I have your contact info.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

Heffy 13
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Hey Guys!
I am in Peterborough and would love to join up with you guys! I was going to check out a place called Warsaw. There is a huge Cave system there and I have heard of one encounter that happened to a group of kids who ran into a Juvenile in a tree. I can share those details with you guys if you are interested in the area. I was going to check it out and see if there is any activity there. Stay Tuned
Heff

Pet
Member Avatar
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
I am also interested in a South Eastern Group. I am in Prince Edward County, (though currently living outside Barrie as our house is being built in PEC over this summer). Really happy to support a group in the southeast part of the province. Cheers! PJ

vic
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
hello--I am Vic. I am in Peterborough

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Regional Sub Groups · Next Topic »
Add Reply