Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Geocaching Members?
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 01:17 PM (868 Views)
Jason Goldring
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just wondering if anyone is a geocaching member? Have you put out any caches? What sort of response have you gotten? Have you gone searching?

I've been a member on Geocaching.com since 2004. Wow - Are there a lot more caches out there, especially in places where I thought there would be none!!
"As long as I stand between the sun and my shadow, I guess I am doing well...." -Stuart Adamson
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As Spring is here, maybe, it's a good time to remind members that we are into geocaching. Now that we have many more members, and groups, some may wish to place caches. I have several, with sasquatch related items, and a logbook asking for any sightings to be documented.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Geocaching · Next Topic »
Add Reply