Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking for a few guys.; Looking for the big guy.
Topic Started: Jul 13 2014, 07:22 PM (726 Views)
RonBernier
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
As the title says, I'm looking for a few guys to go out and look for Sasquatch in and around the Timmins, Cochrane area. I would like to go out and put up some camera's, and try a few new methods i've learnt.
Its hard to find anyone serious about the bigfoot topic, in my area. Everyone thinks its a joke.
I have a camp that could be used as the home base. Reply if you're interested and maybe we can get something going.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitwat
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
no takers ?? sounds interesting, too bad we're not closer, i'd be on that.

monson
Member Avatar
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
i wish i was closer as well..
I have to go, the forest is calling. TGBF

DanSavoie
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Hey i would be Interested

English Kev
Unregistered

I'm interested...
Quote Post Goto Top

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for posting English Kev. It drew my attention to Ron's initial post. I will put you both in touch with a few others.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

RonBernier
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
I'm still looking to have a few guys come out with me. I would like to do something this winter, as I have a hunch since I hunt a lot. I would like to move into higher ground, reason being well that's where moose would move. Purpose for going at it in the winter, would be for tracking reasons. Anyone who is interested please email me at ronbernier1983@hotmail.com I seen a few guys who said they would be interested. Contact me ASAP. Thanks

ollie
Member Avatar
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
My brother lives out there, did he get a hold of you?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Expedition Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply