Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sasquatch Brant County Hamilton Norfolk; Looking for Researchers
Topic Started: Sep 18 2015, 08:01 AM (454 Views)
Rich
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
Anyone interested in researching some areas in the region of Brant County to Tillsonburg, possibly forming a small Ontario Sasquatch research team for this region?

If interested
Contact Me

iflyfish1968@gmail.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bigfootaddict
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
I just sent you an email. It'll give you an idea of what I've been doing lately. Get back to me I'd like to hear what you've been doing. Any luck?

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bigfootaddict is getting a lot of activity at his location.

There is also another OWFR group and individual members, investigating reports further west. Please email me for contact info.

peter.owfr@gmail.com
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

UrbanTrapper
Lil' Squirrel
[ * ]
I'm in Hamilton and have property in Norfolk. I'd certainly be interested. I'm new to this whole scene, so I'd definitely be a rookie. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that a population of Sasquatch would be present in Southern Ontario, but then again cougars flew under the radar for a century here.

I suppose, like Monty Python says, they've "learned the lesson of not being seen."

Kevin
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
Sounds good. I'm in Toronto and have been looking at a few spots to the west anyway, near the area you speak of. A local research group makes sense, so i'll email you to see if we can co-ordinate something. Good idea.

Kevin
Swift Cougar
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Rich,
I e-mailed you a reply. I have some new ideas for squatching areas with activity, and would like to hear what you are up to.

Bigfootaddict also, if you would let me know if your still interested in squatch members. I hear you have activity further west, I could make the occasional drive there.

UrbanTrapper, There are constantly new sasquatch reports coming from all over the country, and your area too. There are lots of surprises still, like who knows about it. stay tuned.

sprocess
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
Hey there,

I just moved to Hamilton from Banff. I was doing research in the Kootenay/Radium area. Todd Standings turf... I learned a lot out there.

I didn't expect there would be activity down here, but am excited to see there is. I would love to get involved. Send me an email if you into connecting. seanprocyk@gmail.com

Best,
Sean

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Sean,
That is a very common misconception about Ontario, however we do have a fare number of reports from those with the courage and opportunity to report them.
It's seems that the type in and around your area are the smaller 'juvenile' ones. The prints we find are smaller and more man sized. However that is not to say the big ones are not coming through. Maybe there are more smaller ones in southern Ontario because they can sneak through the urban areas more easily. Who knows. One thing is for sure, Ontario is rich with wildlife.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Regional Sub Groups · Next Topic »
Add Reply