Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My First Encounter; Face to Face
Topic Started: Mar 25 2016, 09:09 PM (295 Views)
ChristineB
Member Avatar
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
Report 203-62
I was on the low side of a berm, picking raspberries from a bush on top of the berm. The raspberry canes parted, and a face came peering through from the other side. The shoulders were huge and learning forward in a crouching position. Both hands came out through the raspberries and were reaching forward slightly to push aside the canes. The face had a quizzical look as it saw me. It had a sloping high forehead with a slight over brow. The shock of what I was seeing, caused a memory lapse then, and I only remembered running home watching my running shoes, thinking over and over " Don't fall. Don't fall". My memory is as vivid as the day it happened. I was raised around seeing bush prospectors, as mining was so active in my home town. I had never seen a homeless person at the time this occurred. I had seen many black bears and moose. Nothing explained what I had witnessed. I don't know exactly when I first knew about Bigfoot but it was many years after that, I am sure. At the time when I finally ran home I was still trying to understand what I had seen. Even now it seems strange that I didn't tell my Mother what had happened. She would have believed me. I loved the ability to explore the bush and I feel comfortable to this day spending time exploring wooded areas. Maybe telling her would limit this? I did try to convince myself for a few days that I had seen a bear but that was never true. I don't ever feel afraid of wildlife. I still feel the connection as if a friendly giant appeared in my life. I was 10 years old at the time and today in my 64th year it is as vivid a memory as life today.

How strange to feel that I was "blessed" with this encounter. I have no reservations about speaking of their existence.
ChristineB

" I believe you shouldn't let too much of yesterday take up today....unless its investigating Bigfoot!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bfmama
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
Thanks for sharing. I wonder if children hold less reservations for bigfoot. Innocent, small, & similar to their young, no doubt. My kids had an experience when around 8 & 10 years old, in 2012. The event still astonishes me when I think of it. I wasnít sure to believe them, and didnít make a big deal of it. It was blessing for them, in retrospect.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Report a Sighting · Next Topic »
Add Reply