Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Disembodied voices - research
Topic Started: Dec 8 2016, 03:16 PM (220 Views)
Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello forum users,

Please give me a moment of your time to discuss something non Sasquatch related.

I am looking to collect true experiences with disembodied voices for research I am doing that I will eventually turn into a book.

A disembodied voice is one heard with the ears, not the mind and whose origin was never able to be determined. It can sound familiar or not. Sometimes it's just a word, other times it can be a conversation. Sometimes they can come from a certain place or object, other times out of thin air.

If you have ever heard a disembodied voice call to you or heard your name called when no one was around, I would like to hear about it.

If you have any family members that have experienced this phenomena, I would like to hear from them too.

This phenomena is very real and can happen to sane and healthy people and I am studying the ins and outs of it. We also have many historical reports of this happening.

Please send me a private message if you'd like to talk. I can also be reached at my email address: tim.owfr@gmail.com

Your help is appreciated.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Strange & Unusual · Next Topic »
Add Reply