Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ONTARIO WILDLIFE FIELD RESEARCH. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your Thoughts on This
Topic Started: Nov 29 2017, 03:41 PM (314 Views)
NaturalPath
Member Avatar
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
https://tinyurl.com/ycj35zb3
My Blog1
My Blog2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
When Bryan Sykes published the Oxford findings on Yeti, we accepted them as being from a polar bear relative. We cannot argue with scientific findings. I did conclude at the time, that Sykes did not have any samples of yeti. I was in contact at the time, with Igor Ignatov, a colleague of Igor Burtsev, at the International Centre of Hominology in Moscow. We shared the same opinions with respect to the Oxford study.

Likewise, we cannot dispute the footprints found by Shipton's crew in 1951.http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/shipton-cast/

Shipton's prints are bipedal, and very similar to our own snow prints of a sasquatch. The hind foot print of a black bear resembles a sasquatch print. The fore paw is very different. Shipton's prints are not bear. Left and right feet are identical, and bipedal.

There may have been bears in the Himalayas in the past. Bears do not hide from humans. Why are we not seeing them today? Are they now extinct, in the Himalayas? But the Himalayas are a remote area, not visited by a large number of humans, so any sightings would be rare.

So what about North America? There are to date, over 7000 reports of Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Perhaps 50% of those reports are actual sightings, and many reliable witnesses, such as police officers, and our own investigators. Many samples of hair were sent to Sykes, including some from us. He did not find any samples from an unknown species. While we were all hoping for a different result, we again concluded that Sykes did not have any sasquatch/bigfoot samples. We were disappointed that we did not get a hair sample from a location west of Thunder Bay. The hair was collected from a wild raspberry bush, with latex gloves, after the witness had observed a sasquatch leaning into the bush. No doubt about that hair. (The reason we do not have the sample is another story).

Those of us that have had sightings, know without doubt, that sasquatch exist. The evidence of proof eludes us.

I still believe Dr. Melba Ketchum got it right. She was discredited. We are still working on a FOI application with the Ontario Gov. We know there is a cover-up. Why would two OMNR biologists spend several days at one of our witness cabins? Why do the OPP, deny the existence of the same report, when we gave them the name, and date of the report? Why are we told, in confidence, by OMNR officers, that they "get sasquatch sighting reports every week, but are told to ignore them."
We have other evidence of OMNR coverup, that will be revealed at the time is appropriate.

My conclusion, is that the universities are controlled by government, so Oxford and Buffalo report what they are told to report. Dr. Ketchum is private, and is not restricted, so the government can only discredit her. I read Ketchum's full report, and it made sense to me.

I read all "official" scientific publications with a high degree of suspicion.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This is interesting.

Looks a lot like some of the Todd Standing footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCN8IAsawjI&t=311s

lynx lake
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
Wow, I was really taken by the video.. This appears to be real. Aside from the presenter being somewhat of a jack ass, the animal (Sasquatch) head is massive and looks anatomically correct. he has other u tube videos of feet etc.
on the road to "Shambhala" !

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I thought the same thing. It's got my attention.

I have yet to see the other videos, but I will check them out.

Kevin
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's getting harder to tell all the time.
I have a friend who can make movie props just like this.

Since this 'BF Head' owner is making a BF theme park and museum, he has a financial motive,
and so this is the first flag for me.
The only way to finally settle if it's a hoax or not is a DNA test.

If he gets a DNA test and it turns out to be real,
his BF theme park and museum stand to do extremely well.
So, it's in his interest to get the DNA test if he knows it's real.

If he knows it's a hoax, he knows it can't possibly pass the test,
and then no financially successful BF museum and theme park.
Then he wouldn't get a DNA test.

So, the big question is,
Does he get a DNA test?
The answer to that question will tell everything.

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
His other videos give some red flags as well. Plus he's very defensive. Some of them are hilarious, so it could all be a joke. There is something about that head that looks good.

He does say he is working with Cornell and the Smithsonian.

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, pretty sure it is all a joke. And a really funny one at that. He is saying he has super strength from eating bigfoot meat. And I quote...

"Don't fuck with me. I have the power of bigfoot now."

lynx lake
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
Agreed, He exhibits clear signs of lunacy !! very delusional.. Going back to the anatomy of the foot I don't see two leg bones i.e.. fibia and tibia. Only one protruding out? Must either not have two leg bones or a oversight? mistake?

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You are right about the absence of the fibula, and the tibia is too far back.

If he has the Smithsonian involved, there will be two possible outcomes. If it is fake, he will still have it. If it is genuine, it will disappear.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And they won't have to worry about him. He does a good job at discrediting himself.

Not that I am judging his character.

One note about the fibia, is it possible that what he refers to as a think vein cut with cable cutters, could actually be a fibia? I do not know.

lynx lake
Sly Fox
[ *  * ]
Considering the claim that the father and his companion where duck hunting when this BF was killed is somewhat perplexing as well.

The hunters would in all likely hood be armed with shotguns 12 gauge and duck hunting shells generally in the #4 size of shot lead. Typically a formidable load for a 3-4 pound duck at say 40 yards but would only piss off large animal and certainly not a fatal injury unless at very close range say 4 feet away. Secondly why would the hunters dismember the animal and keep it hidden for all these years?

The story line has many holes in it..

Tim M
Wise Owl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You're right about the duck hunting shells. Different targets require different ammo.
But they had to cut it up because it was too massive to move in one piece.
Also, they would have to run back to their truck or house to get cable cutters, because that is not something you would likely carry in the woods for ducks...

Why keep it hidden all these years? He makes it sound like it was just a family secret to be passed down over the years. Something to bring out on special occasions.

It's fun to think about even though it looks like a comedy channel.

Kevin
Timber Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
I took another look at the video of the head.
If you stop the video and freeze the frame at 3:05, the 'trachea' appears.
Trachea segments are larger units in humans. The diameter seems smaller than in humans,
making swallowing much more difficult, and so it would be much easier to choke.
All this should be bigger than a human, not smaller.
At the very moment the camera is getting there, the film is suddenly cut.
This appears to me as a plastic hose from a vacuum cleaner sticking down out of the skull.

On watching the video of the foot, the view of the bottom of the foot looks totally wrong to me.

In another video, he claims BF is an alien cyborg, but the resistor and capacitor shown looks exactly like ones manufactured by humans.

He also claims BF DNA can re-animate dead organisms. That would be massive discovery if true,
but he doesn't reanimate anything, so how can he make that claim?

He claims to have been raped by a sasquatch, and said it felt good.
I don't think "feeling good" would be the first response of a rape victim, especially if it was a big smelly sasquatch.

He claims he can do 5000 push-ups since eating bigfoot meat. One look at his arms and I know he can't. I bet i could do more push-ups than him.

He says he has scientific proof that it is real, but he doesn't share this "scientific proof".
He's trying to persuade us it's real. but if he has proof, why doesn't share it?
This doesn't make any sense to me.

If the secret service bothered to take the trouble to go to his house, they would have taken something.
He claims to channel for grey aliens, but his message is undecipherable.
I doubt they would come all this way to leave an inaudible 3 - minute message.
I have a lot of problems with his claims.

Peter Smith
Member Avatar
Pathfinder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Kevin, you saved me a job that I was considering.

Did anyone log the publish dates of the videos? Are they close together, like the same year?

This guy cannot keep quiet. He wants to talk. We are expected to believe that his family kept quiet about this for almost 70 yrs? This does not feel right.

― Stuart Chase

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Media Articles · Next Topic »
Add Reply