Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Phoenix Viewer Support. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must be 18 years of age and a resident of Second Life to register. Non-resident registrations will not be approved. When registering, please read and follow the instructions on the registration page carefully.

Phoenix Viewer Support offers support for residents of the Second Life grid ONLY.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Firestorm Pink Screen Hot Fix 24882
Topic Started: February 22, 2012, 2:44 pm (1,055 Views)
Selene Gregoire
Member Avatar
Administrator
Firestorm Pink Screen Hot Fix 24882

Wed, 22 Feb 2012
Our release of 3.3.0.24880 had a bug which caused the viewers screen to be pink for a small number of our users. The issue was present mostly for users with ATI 3000-5000 series video cards on windows operating systems.

We have implemented a hotfix for the pink screen issue and updated our windows download on the site to version 24882. If you were experiencing the pink screen problem we invite you to download and install this new version from the download links. This will resolve the pinkness issue.

If you do not suffer from having an entirely pink screen, then you do not need to do anything.

Finally, as anyone who knows me will know that I have a very distinct affinity to pink things. Pink ears, pink tipped hair, pink tipped tail... etc. I can honestly say in this specific case...

I didn't do it!... Honest!

Sincerely,

Jessica Lyon
Project Manager
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Firestorm Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply