Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mr Assistant Admit
Topic Started: Feb 11 2017, 03:13 PM (485 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

What are you talking about with family members. If you're going to play cop you should at least point out what thread to which it pertains.
If you don't want me here just say so but don't threaten me every five minutes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Deleted User
Deleted User

I think there were three posts made while I was gone, you have to do better people.
Quote Post Goto Top

jcapps

Moolah
Feb 13 2017, 05:00 PM
I have no idea who Mark is but why didn't you go to him if you wanted to be a bad ass?
lol he wanted to be a bad ass...........I don't chase people, if they want me, they come to me

You really , really are slow
Edited by jcapps, Feb 13 2017, 05:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes and I know that's a cop out. No one is going to come on your property to kick some ass Cappy. You know that.
You called this Mark gay but you said his wife stopped him? Just you calling names or what?
Quote Post Goto Top

jcapps

Moolah
Feb 13 2017, 05:05 PM
Yes and I know that's a cop out. No one is going to come on your property to kick some ass Cappy. You know that.
You called this Mark gay but you said his wife stopped him? Just you calling names or what?
No we found an ad he posted looking for sex partners......male sex partners. Anyway, if someone wants to kick my ass they need to come to me........seriously.......you live alone or a group home?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Cappy, my experience is that someone like you who talks about being a bad ass is a wimp.

I would be careful what you are saying, this Mark might be reading and come after you legally. Just some advice, take it or leave it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

You are here, why aren't you reading posts Triple Threat?
Quote Post Goto Top

jcapps

Moolah
Feb 13 2017, 05:13 PM
Cappy, my experience is that someone like you who talks about being a bad ass is a wimp.

I would be careful what you are saying, this Mark might be reading and come after you legally. Just some advice, take it or leave it.
Really? Mark who? lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

You show complete ignorance again Cappy. Big mouth with zero brains.
Quote Post Goto Top

jcapps

Moolah
Feb 14 2017, 05:15 AM
You show complete ignorance again Cappy. Big mouth with zero brains.
Now thats funny right there...Mark?

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's not funny, it's sad you are so damn stupid.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply