Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NeGativeChump 1514
Topic Started: Feb 13 2017, 07:25 AM (154 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I have thought a lot about how to help you to think faster so you don't take so long to make a post, I am sorry but I have no answer. Dumb is dumb is dumb.
Quote Post Goto Top

ngc1514

Moolah
Feb 13 2017, 07:25 AM
I have thought a lot about how to help you to think faster so you don't take so long to make a post, I am sorry but I have no answer. Dumb is dumb is dumb.
And thank you for so convincingly demonstrating the the validity of your post.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

You see, you show the ignorance and don't even know it. Hmm, do you understand your signature applies to you?
Quote Post Goto Top

ngc1514

Moolah
Feb 13 2017, 07:38 AM
You see, you show the ignorance and don't even know it. Hmm, do you understand your signature applies to you?
I never made any claim about who the signature might apply. I would suggest that your fixation on it might mean you feel some association with or affinity to it. Remember the Dunning-Kruger club:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm glad you admit it applies to you.
I don't have a fixation but I do notice it because if you remember I am the one who told you the correct version. LOL
I wasn't here, how long did it take you to make that stupid post.
Take a picture of a flower and post it. lol
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply