Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
happy peppy bursting with love
Topic Started: Feb 13 2017, 04:02 PM (308 Views)
jcapps

Now that Moo is here. So much fun to abuse...... &2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
jcapps

I feel so good about myself because I can help someone as slow as you

Deleted User
Deleted User

Anytime you want to argue without the insults, just let me know.
Quote Post Goto Top

jcapps

Well this incarnation was short lived.......there goes my hero.......not

Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
If he had kept his abuse in this section, there would not have been an issue. Except PM'ing the admin and calling him an asshole was not tolerable. He could have done that in here & i would have accepted it.

ngc1514

Unfortunately, I've never seen a forum that can successfully confine abuse to one area. Once it becomes accepted, it spreads. Best to set a forum standard and stick to it in ALL message areas.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

ngc1514
Feb 17 2017, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately, I've never seen a forum that can successfully confine abuse to one area. Once it becomes accepted, it spreads. Best to set a forum standard and stick to it in ALL message areas.
I agree 100% Once it starts it spreads like cancer.

jcapps

I disagree you need a place to blow off some steam everyone except neutral has followed the rules

ngc1514

Probably the best place to blow off steam remains the Usenet newsgroup: alt.flame

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply