Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Moohla removed
Topic Started: Feb 14 2017, 06:31 AM (472 Views)
Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I gave him a fair chance, but after a string of PMs calling me an A-Hole, etc, he apparently cannot behave himself. Too bad, it did add some balance here until he lost control of himself.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sea Dog

Telcoman
Feb 14 2017, 06:31 AM
I gave him a fair chance, but after a string of PMs calling me an A-Hole, etc, he apparently cannot behave himself. Too bad, it did add some balance here until he lost control of himself.
Good.
He was only here to stir up trouble!

Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
So it seems, after he called me an ahole i told him to cool it and he could stay,. then he did it again, he had a fair chance.

Colo_crawdad

The only "balance" he added was nastiness to civility. That kind of balance is not healthy.

ngc1514

While I don't like to speak ill of the dearly departed... reading his posts seemed to me to be like turning over a rock and seeing all sorts of uglies crawling out. I felt soiled by his very presence.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Does that mean I can relax a bit?

ngc1514

At least until he tries sneaking in under another handle or he sends the other two over here to disrupt.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Telcoman
Feb 14 2017, 06:49 AM
So it seems, after he called me an ahole i told him to cool it and he could stay,. then he did it again, he had a fair chance.
He had more than a fair chance. He was just pissed because you backed me up. By the way , Thanks for that,

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

I could deal with Berton. he doesn't get nasty . I doubt that Miller would ever come over because of our Canadian contingent
Edited by wanderingjays, Feb 14 2017, 09:37 AM.

campingken

It's too bad that it didn't work out. Had we all not risen to the bait that Neutral cast he probably would have left on his own.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

The man is not happy unless he's stirring up strife and dissension . The angrier the response the happier he is. I've watched him do it since the old days on RV net.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

He's back as a guest looking to see whats going on right now.

jcapps

I did not mind him, he is harmless and just the way he is...

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

He was a. PITA

Colo_crawdad

Paul,

That is a good move in "draining the swamp."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply