Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "paul@natcoa.com"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brexit gets the Boot
Topic Started: Jun 8 2017, 09:09 PM (21 Views)
Brewster
Member Avatar

As I have said from the beginning.

It's not dead yet, but it's got a severe bruise in its buttocks.And the Pound got Pounded.

Starting to smell like Trump's Health Care Bill.

I think both will get a small piece carved out of the rotting corpses of their original (read: stupid) ideas tacked onto their old setups, which will barely change anything, and both Trump and May will claim major victories.

Conservative Politics at its Best...

Election Defeat for May, Conservatives, and Brexit.

On the other hand, maybe Trump and May can console one another when they're booted out of office.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
i still wonder if Brexit will ever happen when the dust clears.

Brewster
Member Avatar

As I said, I think the Brits will end up with a few concessions, making their connection to Europe a sort of "EU Lite".

The British politicians will celebrate it as a major victory, and end up carrying on much as before.

BTW,I'd like to see just what that "EU Lite" looks like - it might be an interesting option for Canada, especially if the US carries on with erratic leadership like Trump and the Republicans - we may want to stay away from that mess..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · International Politics · Next Topic »
Add Reply