Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
strife and dissension
Topic Started: Oct 3 2017, 04:29 PM (66 Views)
wanderingjays
Member Avatar

I was just over at F&I and it appears that Newturd and Bertrude are having a lovers spat .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

campingken

Are they arguing over which one of them would have saved the day if they had been at the Las Vegas shooting?

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Just taking shots at each other. Normal crap.

campingken

Those guys thrive on insults. Since almost everyone who would disagree with them has left they have turned on each other. Truthfully if they were alone in a room they'd argue with and insult themselves.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

They're not to bright are they.Tnd Pat dumped me.hey're the reason I was booted off the forum. I lost it and jumped all over Newturd and Pat dumped me. Not surprising as I got pretty graphic with the ass hole

Brewster
Member Avatar

Apart from insults and increasing the Post count, they contribute very little to the Forum, particularly Neut.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply