Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This guy is goign to kill all of us
Topic Started: Dec 6 2017, 04:59 AM (62 Views)
Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
First he stirs up a hornets nest in n korea, now he wants to recognize jerusalem as capital, something that will kill all hope of middle east peace. What an idiot
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

Oh well, after he signs that tax bill, most American will be dead broke anyway, and based on similar Republican efforts in the past, the rest of us will be caught in a worldwide recession. (depression?)

Jackd

The guy is nuts...a real public danger

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

He can only do so much. Its the congress that worries me.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I agree, at least to some extent - he's the danger incarnate, but Congressional Republicans aren't making any effort to hold him back..

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Not much an individual can do. We'll just have to see what happens next.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I keep thinking that sooner or later he's going to go too far, and the Republicans will come to realize that they have to pull the rug out from under him.

But it seems I'm wrong.
Edited by Brewster, Dec 8 2017, 01:00 PM.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Not necessarily. Sooner or later the rational people will wake up to whats going on and do something about it. I think the the people are getting fed up with the radical right wing and left wing. We'll see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · US Politics · Next Topic »
Add Reply