Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OK, not quite sure where this will go but its an experiment
Topic Started: Jul 20 2015, 04:22 PM (570 Views)
Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Never been tried before. Feel free to bash & insult as long as no one takes it personal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Colo_crawdad

jcapps
Jul 22 2015, 07:27 AM
Telcoman
Jul 21 2015, 11:53 AM
jcapps
Jul 21 2015, 09:50 AM
They are now down to talking to themselves or each other........
Well I originally had no intention to set up a new forum. I like Pat, but it just seemed that Pat was not doing much to curb those 2. He also did not empower moderators enough, esp since he was so often away from the forum. Moderators, IMO should have the power to suspend people for at least 24 hours. He did suspend Newt for 30 days, but it did little good. He was right back baiting people from the start. In his case I think he was only there to disrupt, Berton at least actually started real topics, even if he was always wrong.

We do need more people here who are on the right end of the spectrum, especially ones who can actually discuss topics.

My hope with this section is that people can get out their frustrations and not have incessant back & forths in the main sections. It wills aty unmoderated as long as peopel foillow Rules #3 & #6.

No use of real names & or companies and no slurs against family members of other posters. 2 simple rules.
Thats why I never went back, he suspended Colo and me as patsies to appease those two. I have no respect for Pat.
AGREED! !!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply