Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will Neutral & Berton appear?; I am sure everyone is waiting with bated breath to see if the dynamic duo show up here.
Topic Started: Jul 23 2015, 08:22 AM (804 Views)
Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Vote now
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
jcapps

Sea Dog
Jan 3 2017, 07:29 AM
As their inane and mindless comments,
along with those of their leader, Miller,
have ruined the other board, why on earth would you want them here?
That board is this disaster and Pat the wino lets them get away with everything Fat Jim is always going after the Canadians

jcapps

I would actually like them to appear. I miss kicking their asses

Colo_crawdad

jcapps
Jan 3 2017, 03:57 PM
I would actually like them to appear. I miss kicking their asses
The problem is that few, if any of them are educated and intelligent enough to know when that is happening. Neut thinks insults and name calling will win any argument.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Like the bully on the play ground. If you don't stroke them they try to make your life miserable . Pat did me a big favor by banning me.

jcapps

Just looked over there, apparently pat suspended some new poster. Did not appear that the new poster did anything beyond ask them to debate.
Funny because Pat is begging former members to comeback.......yeah right

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

I bet he won't take me back .

Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
jcapps
Jan 26 2017, 06:28 AM
Just looked over there, apparently pat suspended some new poster. Did not appear that the new poster did anything beyond ask them to debate.
Funny because Pat is begging former members to comeback.......yeah right
Which one? He tends to ban people who do not fit his mold,while allowing jerks like neutral free rein. That forum is a shadow of the one created by his brother.

Colo_crawdad

It is even less that a shadow now. At last four members use it as their personal right wing blog.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply