Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crotchety Old Men
Topic Started: Jul 24 2015, 07:14 AM (935 Views)
BeemerNGunLover
Member Avatar

It seems this forum is nothing but a bunch of crotchety old liberal men, who combined together, have not been even close to as successful as I have been in my now 23 years. It is sad but true. Discussion on this forum with anyone who has different views is impossible and it is obvious by some of the comments I have read, all of you arrived here from some other political forum of which you seem to have been tossed from due to men of different viewpoints. A safe haven has been created for you to hurl insults and bad mouth those who rejected you and your viewpoints. When challenged, all of you react with insults or attempted insults due to the fact you aren't capable of intelligent discussion. That is sad actually. Enjoy your liberal blog, as that is what this forum really is. It is not a political discussion group. It is simply a bunch of tired old men, saddened by your pitiful lives, patting each other on the back. I guess if that is what it takes to soften the sorrow of your lives, then you can thank God for inventing the internet. &5

Simply your reaction to what I have written will more than prove my opinion of what I have seen here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
BeemerNGunLover
Member Avatar

Not to worry Crapps and small dick Kenny, MountainSlivers has just shown up to save you both. Lets see what words of wisdom his fat ass has to add to this.

BeemerNGunLover
Member Avatar

Ah sorry Rivers, you stuck up for me instead. I will have to take back all the bad shit I have said about you. Hang in there dude, you are my hero. F#ck a bunch of Vettes........................ &1

Mountainrivers

BeemerNGunLover
Aug 2 2015, 05:26 AM
Ah sorry Rivers, you stuck up for me instead. I will have to take back all the bad shit I have said about you. Hang in there dude, you are my hero. F#ck a bunch of Vettes........................ &1
It seems, Beemer, that you have this particular part of the forum figured out, but I would like to see you post something a little more serious or do you not like that kind of discussion?

Telcoman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sorry to say this guys, but w e may have to tone the obscenities down a bit, maybe put a wildcard character in the bad word. I don't mind, but I know its against the board rules. No one can see this section unless they are registered, BTW.

campingken

Beemerboy you are definitely a keyboard hero.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey Mike, if you still have my email address, email me. I lost yours when I switched computers. Lets swap some lies.
Quote Post Goto Top

jcapps

lol

stoned

Having gone thru the posts on this thread I pronounce the Crotchety old men section a success. Personally I would have named it the candy assed, ole bastard lying section but that is just me. I tend to be a bit literal.

Although not bad at the moment maybe we will get a bit better at it with practice.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply