Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Politics R Us. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are restricted from some sections. Register now to have full access. Email verification is required.

REGISTER NOW!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are having difficulties, send an email to "beddows1@telus.net"

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Triplets suspended
Topic Started: Dec 31 2015, 03:49 PM (438 Views)
Colo_crawdad

From Pat:
Quote:

Three of you did not take this thread to heart and have demeaned another member, ganged up on that member and disrupted the board. Enjoy your time out and return with a different attitude.

But not a problem if we have our own twins here.

Edited by Colo_crawdad, Dec 31 2015, 04:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
campingken

The suspension explains why it is almost dead at F&I. The trio are, among other things, post generating machines.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

I see Neutral s still posting today.

jcapps

I have no idea who the triplets actually are. maybe colo, if he can find his way back here, can tell us

Colo_crawdad

I posted the information I had. I assumed the three to which Pat referred were Miller, Berton, and Neutral. I could think of no one else there who would attempt to demean another member and gang up on that other member.
Edited by Colo_crawdad, Jan 3 2016, 07:07 PM.

jcapps

ok

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Colo_crawdad
Jan 3 2016, 07:04 PM
I posted the information I had. I assumed the three to which Pat referred were Miller, Berton, and Neutral. I could think of no one else there who would attempt to demean another member and gang up on that other member.
That was my first thought also , but I see neut is posting still so it must be some one else.

Colo_crawdad

I see that Berrton is now posting. Either there was/is a different three or the time out was considerably shorter that the 30 days threatened by Pat.

wanderingjays
Member Avatar

Its Pats problem , not mine. I don't care who posts over there

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crotchety Old Men & Women with Raging Hormones Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply