Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Ban Clan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scores and stuff
Topic Started: Feb 16 2006, 01:37 PM (307 Views)
Zybch
Member Avatar
RULER!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Some 'out of 10' rating thingies if you want to use them.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Include model name, what you paid for it, stuff like that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Super Yob
Member Avatar
The Baddest of Yobs
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

ATI radeon x1800xt. Only beats my 6800gt by 3000 in 3dmark03, has very limited OC ability and cost about 500 bucks. I mean it is a good card but for what I spent on the card and board I could have hired a couple of very good hookers that would have given me at least some temporary satisifaction.

OK, I do plan to buy a crosfire edition x1900xt to go along with it but I am almost wishng I would have gone 7800gtx. I bought my 6800gt when my x800xtpe died and while t was lacking the punch the x800 had it was and still is one hell of a card.

ATI is going to sell me at least one more card and that will be the crossfire x1900xt. If it doesn't kick some serious tail I will be done with ATI. I am an ATI fanboy from the old rage 3d days but they seem to be losing ground. I'll post again in a few weeks to a month on how they crossfire.

porsch1909
Unregistered

What about the difference in the 3dmark 05 and 06 scores?

I'd imagine that the difference there would be....well a lot B)
Quote Post Goto Top

Zybch
Member Avatar
RULER!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There is quite a diff. Though I can't remember exactly, I went from around 7500 to perhaps 3000.

porsch1909
Unregistered

That is where one would expect the high increase in the score is it not?

03 was created to test the ATI 9 series cards was it not?

06 is a retarded test in my opinion....not yet seen someone score over 10000 in that :(

05 will probably be a good test for the X1800s...

:moron: ~(just cause it's a cool smiley :P)
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Hardware & Software Reviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply