Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Um.
Topic Started: Feb 12 2011, 03:06 AM (609 Views)
Olinea
Unregistered

http://hub.guitarhero.com/community/viewto...=317341#p317341

Items 1 and 3.
Quote Post Goto Top

LightningBolt
Unregistered

I don't blame anyone for moving back, and if you all want to, that's fine with me, but I wouldn't be opposed to just leaving it anyways. I don't expect the mods to stick around. The forum is glitchy and the site itself is just all-around horrible. The only redeeming quality was, of course, the community. With much of the community already here, and a customizable forum where we can run things how we'd like, it just seems better. But, again, I won't argue if we all decide to ditch this place.
Quote Post Goto Top

DucksFAN
Unregistered

I agree with LightningBolt. I'm OK if everyone wants to move back, but I kinda like these forums. No SQL errors in sight. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Andami
Unregistered

I'd much rather stay here. I haven't felt "at home" at the GHH for a while now.

Besides, this place is already more active than SPV2, WW, and OT combined. 700 posts in 3 day is quite a bit. At this rate it would only take us 3 months to surpass the total amount of posts in the SPV2 forum, which has been around for over a year.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nyarlathotep23
Unregistered

Only part of GHH I still use is GH community to update my PS3 GHtunes thread I just finished my 7movement Prog Metal song yesterday didn't upload it yet though still testing tracks and fixing last minute issues, gonna upload it tomorrow.
35min 30sec song split into 7 GHtunes. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

JokerDonny
Unregistered

LightningBolt
Feb 12 2011, 04:19 AM
I don't blame anyone for moving back, and if you all want to, that's fine with me, but I wouldn't be opposed to just leaving it anyways. I don't expect the mods to stick around. The forum is glitchy and the site itself is just all-around horrible. The only redeeming quality was, of course, the community. With much of the community already here, and a customizable forum where we can run things how we'd like, it just seems better. But, again, I won't argue if we all decide to ditch this place.

THIS.

Besides the fact that I'm banned on the GHH, this place is more fun.
Quote Post Goto Top

MrMarill
Member Avatar
DAT STORY TIEM
Admins
Exactly. Changing IPs is annoying as hell and makes everything uber slow. GHH is boring outside of SP/WW anyway. I won't get annoyed if people leave but I like it more here (Y)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cscrocker
Unregistered

I don't know if I wanna go back there. I kinda like it here.
Quote Post Goto Top

walkthisway98
Unregistered

I'm probably going to stay here because 1. No Trolls. 2. No SQL Errors. 3. It's as people already said way more active
Quote Post Goto Top

SnowmanXIV
Unregistered

LightningBolt
Feb 11 2011, 10:19 PM

This. Plus what Andami said. Another reason people haven't mentioned is that this site is much simpler, so it loads quicker. And I know some people use the Wii and PS3 browsers to post, so I'm sure this forum is much easier to use for them. This site probably works well on phones and tablets too. I don't see anything BAD about this site. It's just better.
Quote Post Goto Top

CALJR_8760
Unregistered

I'm staying. I only posted in SPv2 and DLC prediction and announcement threads. I could stay over the for the prediction and announcement threads, but it doesn't really seem worth it.

Really Off-Topic
Did anyone see the size of Paradise By the Dashboard Light on RB, holy crap!
Quote Post Goto Top

ParanoidPaal
Unregistered

I am a bit sick of the GHC. Nothing happens outside of SP.
This forum doesn't have any SQL errors, it has active mods, no trolls and many good members already.
I am most likely going to slowly phase out the Guitar Hero forum and only post here.
And if everyone here introduces friends they think would contribute/they would want on the forum. I'd imagine this place to become a great forum.
There's nothing left on the GH forum for me except people with problems. Might be the only reason I'd have to go back there if I feel helpful.
Quote Post Goto Top

orochiwolf
Unregistered

Quote:

...no trolls and many good members already.

Thanks, man.

Quote:

There's nothing left on the GH forum for me except people with problems.

Totally this. Everyone's posting stuff like "death of Guitar Hero" and "My final requests" like if it's their own will and testament.

Dang n00bs... >_>
Quote Post Goto Top

kmr95
Unregistered

It's nice that the GHH will never be taken down, but GHH is so full of damn SQL errors and trolls, as well as people crying over GH's death. I'll still post there but I love it here.

The GHH forums could still be shut down anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

MadMike91X
Unregistered

This place is cool so I shall keep visiting until I think otherwise.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: