Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Recent purchases; Post what you have bought recently..
Topic Started: Feb 20 2011, 06:36 PM (54,100 Views)
ParanoidPaal
Unregistered

Sorry for stealing your thread Kris! :(

This thread was fairly popular over at the GHH, and I just realised we don't have this here, so here it is. Just post what you have bought recently.

I just preordered Amon Amarth's new album Surtur Rising and I ordered Allfader's "Black Blood Flux".
Gonna be epic.
Quote Post Goto Top

MrMarill
Member Avatar
DAT STORY TIEM
Admins
GONNA BUY POKEMON BLACK SOON
YUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bought Paal and Moon's presents =D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ParanoidPaal
Unregistered

I want to get the new pokemon game, but I don't know if I'm just going to buy a DSTT and download a rom or actually pay like 450 NOK for it.
When does it release anyway? In March? I don't think I'll bother to buy it until summer or something.
Quote Post Goto Top

BigMac
Unregistered

I got a beanie from the Hard Rock Cafe in San Francisco, a new hoodie, and a t-shirt with an otter on it. Because otters are awesome.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

failureatlife
Unregistered

Rock Band (4.99) and Rock Band 2 (14.99). And the people at gamestop were both helpful and nice. 0_0
Quote Post Goto Top

EWE
Unregistered

i've bought... NOTHING... because i'm so fuckin' poor
Quote Post Goto Top

JokerDonny
Unregistered

EWE
Feb 20 2011, 10:09 PM
i've bought... NOTHING... because i'm so fuckin' poor

I LAUGH AT YOUR POVERTY
Quote Post Goto Top

2RFL7
Unregistered

Vanilla Frapuccino - 3.20
Quote Post Goto Top

KRISTOFFA
Unregistered

New exhaust for my car.
$250
Quote Post Goto Top

Life Against Death
Unregistered

I bought The Almost's Southern Weather and Anberlin's Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place albums for about $15.
Quote Post Goto Top

CALJR_8760
Unregistered

I bought 4 shirts off livenation Thurs. I paid for 2-day shipping, but they haven't been shipped yet :angry: :angry: :angry:

Also, my grandmother bought me a car :D . Tomorrow I start my driving class which is $200 and Tues I pay for my cap and gown which is $45.
Quote Post Goto Top

KRISTOFFA
Unregistered

What sort of car did she buy you?

I just spent $430 today. $250 for a new exhaust, $88 for a RWC and $90 for fuel.
Quote Post Goto Top

CALJR_8760
Unregistered

KRISTOFFA
Feb 21 2011, 03:58 AM
What sort of car did she buy you?

I just spent $430 today. $250 for a new exhaust, $88 for a RWC and $90 for fuel.

94 Buick Century
Its looks brand new (clean wise, not style obviously). Its pretty nice, its got power everything and cruise control so I can be lazy. Her cousin died and was rich with no will, so she more money to add to her richness.
Unfortanately I can't pick it up til Thurs when I turn 18 so I can put it in my name then I won't be able drive for about a week since I won't get my license til next Tues. and won't be able to file the paperwork and get the tags til the Thurs. after that.
Quote Post Goto Top

KRISTOFFA
Unregistered

Buick's are great cars. Keep it clean and reliable and you should have no worries with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Bigcalv2002
Unregistered

Bought more dlc for RB3 and the pro keyboard too :)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply