Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Gets Arrested; Great News!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2011, 11:03 PM (1,139 Views)
metallicflames
Unregistered

So, here's the story. There have been people saying that these two people got arrested. I heard that Selena Gomez raped Justin Bieber, and that they got arrested for being underaged to have sexual contact. I also thought that they weren't even supposed to date, which makes it even funnier in the first place. I heard this like two days ago and laughed my ass off! :lol: :lol:
Goto Top

BigMac
Unregistered

Posted Image

That is all.
Goto Top

Andami
Unregistered

lol

First of all Selena Gomez is 18, so she isn't underage. Second, underage people having sex isn't illegal unless one participant is under 12 (I'm not sure if both are under 12, but frankly, I don't really need to know since I'm not less than 12 anymore :P ) or one of the participants is four years older than the other. That also applies if one person is over the age of consent and the other isn't (but then the difference must be 3 years or less, I think). Justin Beiber is 17, so it would be perfectly legal if they did in fact do it.
Goto Top

MementoVivere
Unregistered

The sexual hypocrisy of this nation (and the OP, perhaps), is always amusing.

"DON'T HAVE SEX IF YOU'RE NOT MARRIED"
"BUT WE'LL SHOW PEOPLE DOING IT ANYWAY"
"WE PREACH TOLERANCE FOR OTHER ORIENTATIONS"
"THEN WE TEAR PEOPLE APART WHEN WE FIND OUT"
"IT'S AWESOME FOR GUYS TO GET LAID BY MANY GIRLS"
"BUT IF A GIRL HAS MANY PARTNERS, SHE'S A SLUT"

And so on and so forth.

tl;dr: WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY HAVE SEX?

While I'm at it, I find it disgusting if anyone is HAPPY about the kid getting arrested because they "don't like him/his music".
Goto Top

Olinea
Unregistered

MementoVivere
Mar 4 2011, 11:35 PM
WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THEY HAVE SEX?

According to the OP, Gomez was the one giving the fucks.
Goto Top

kmr95
Unregistered

How is this excellent news? How is one happy that Justin Bieber got arrested if he even did? And who gives a shit that Justin and Selena Gomez had sex? I am really starting to get irritated right now seeing these Justin Bieber threads. I would have expected this to be on the GHH.
Goto Top

CALJR_8760
Unregistered

Andami
Mar 4 2011, 11:33 PM
lol

First of all Selena Gomez is 18, so she isn't underage. Second, underage people having sex isn't illegal unless one participant is under 12 (I'm not sure if both are under 12, but frankly, I don't really need to know since I'm not less than 12 anymore :P ) or one of the participants is four years older than the other. That also applies if one person is over the age of consent and the other isn't (but then the difference must be 3 years or less, I think). Justin Beiber is 17, so it would be perfectly legal if they did in fact do it.

Not everywhere. In Va it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to have sex, no more than a three year gap can be between someone under 18, and if a 18 year old has sex with anyone under 18. I guy even got arrested for being with his 17 year old girlfriend who was a month younger than him. It is also illegal in Va to have oral or anal sex period. None of these rules are ever enforced except under certain circumstances. Oh yeah it is also illegal for a person to sleep in the same room as a parent whos child is in the house. Got to love my state, remember Va's slogan is "Va is for lovers (who don't have sex)"
Goto Top

DrFreshey
Unregistered

Funny. In South Carolina, if both members are underage, then the age of consent is 14 for males, 16 for females. (I don't know why.) There is also an allowance of 2 years if one member is of age and the other is not.
Goto Top

BigMac
Unregistered

Why does it matter? At all? If JB got laid, then good for him. I don't care, and it's certainly going to be fun to watch little fan-girls cry about not being Justin's first.
Goto Top

DrFreshey
Unregistered

Personally, I think Justin and Selena go well together. They're a cute couple. If they had sex, whatevz. Maybe one day they'll get married and have beautiful children together.
Goto Top

Andami
Unregistered

CALJR_8760
Mar 4 2011, 09:30 PM
In Va it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to have sex, no more than a three year gap can be between someone under 18.

You just contradicted yourself. You first said it was illegal, then stated that there could be a gap no larger than 3 years if under 18 :P
Goto Top

DarkFlashlight
Unregistered

Link or this is some schoolyard joke that got taken seriously.
Goto Top

MrMarill
Member Avatar
DAT STORY TIEM
Admins
I find it sickening that people think this is good and really funny...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JokerDonny
Unregistered

I find it sickening that people take this way too seriously.
Goto Top

ParanoidPaal
Unregistered

I don't understand what's so interesting about two people having sex, and I really don't see why anyone should be sent to jail for it (unless it was rape etc.).

And I agree with several others, I find it sickening and idiotic that anyone finds these news funny and/or good.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: