Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Last Movie You Watched; And how was it?
Topic Started: Mar 29 2011, 10:37 AM (16,204 Views)
cscrocker
Unregistered

Whether it's on theater, DVD, TV or watched again. Don't be shy on telling what the movie is like it's a romantic-drama, children's or even Twilight (OK, maybe not). Just as long as you share it, it's fine.

The last movie I've watched was Iron Man 2. It looks bad-ass now that there are 2 Iron Men (or 3 or 4) but the story didn't quite catch me. It's kinda like the first one; take out the bad guy before he kills you and gives away Iron Man suits to the army. But what did you expect from a Marvel movie? It's great but not the best imo.
Quote Post Goto Top

JokerDonny
Unregistered

Iron Man 2 kinda disappointed me. There wasn't enough action IMO. I'm not a ''no action, no good'' person, but Iron Man NEEDS the action.
Quote Post Goto Top

SaiyanShredder
Unregistered

Lets Go To Prison. I didn't watch all of it, but the parts I saw were funny. I kept trying to get my dad to watch it because of the incident last year. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

JokerDonny
Unregistered

SaiyanShredder
Mar 29 2011, 03:43 PM
Lets Go To Prison. I didn't watch all of it, but the parts I saw were funny. I kept trying to get my dad to watch it because of the incident last year. :P

Oh, THAT incident!
Quote Post Goto Top

Bigcalv2002
Unregistered

Just picked up star trek on blu ray (the 2009 one with the young crew). Very action packed and a good story. Just 1 flaw, I think they introduced scottys character a little late. FYI, I laughed my ass off when the guy wearing the red space suit died in the "jump" scene. (oh don't tell me im the only one who knows why thats funny lol) :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

David Fisher
Unregistered

Mulholland Dr. I've only seen two other Lynch movies (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me and Surveillance, though David only produced the latter), but this was much better than either. It's not something you can watch just once. I'll watch it again, once I'm done with all the movies on my list. Which will take a while. But I'm glad I watched it. It's my favorite thing of his since Twin Peaks, and it's inspired me to watch some of his other stuff. I've heard Blue Velvet is just as good.
Quote Post Goto Top

SaiyanShredder
Unregistered

I watched Peewee's Big Adventure a few days ago on mah TV.

Most recently (a few hours ago before this post in fact) I saw the movie Hop with a friend. It was a really charming movie, pretty light-hearted and full of laughs. I liked it, my new favorite movie of the year. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

DarkFlashlight
Unregistered

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

It was one of the most confusing things ever that doesn't require intelligence to understand.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kantatzu
Unregistered

Tangled. I watched it before, but it was just so delightful that I had to watch it again.

Not really. I do like that movie and find it incredibly funny, though. It was just a coincidence that my friends were watching it when I was over.
Quote Post Goto Top

David Fisher
Unregistered

Saw The Fighter on Friday.

Good stuff. The first half was between decent and good, but the second half was excellent. The first half was mostly set-up. Amy Adams didn't really deserve her Oscar nomination, but Christian Bale and Melissa Leo deserved their wins.
Quote Post Goto Top

cscrocker
Unregistered

Kantatzu
Apr 4 2011, 06:16 PM
Tangled. I watched it before, but it was just so delightful that I had to watch it again.

Not really. I do like that movie and find it incredibly funny, though. It was just a coincidence that my friends were watching it when I was over.

One of the reasons why I liked that movie was because of Zachary Levi singing. I didn't know he can sing well.
Quote Post Goto Top

ParanoidPaal
Unregistered

Saw 40 Year Old Virgin again yesterday, it's just a great movie. Steve Carell is epic.
Quote Post Goto Top

dwestfan13
Unregistered

ParanoidPaal
Apr 6 2011, 11:46 AM
Saw 40 Year Old Virgin again yesterday, it's just a great movie. Steve Carell is epic.

Steve Carell is amazing in that movie.

I can't actually remember the last movie I watched. It may actually have been 40 Year Old Virgin, but that was well over two months ago. I don't watch a lot of movies, but I find it hard to believe I haven't seen one in that long.
Quote Post Goto Top

tfghost92
Unregistered

127 Hours I saw just yesterday.

it was unbelievably good, to be truthful. I understand why it got nominated for an Oscar now.
Quote Post Goto Top

2RFL7
Unregistered

My last movie Was Cinema Paradiso, an old Italian movie, easily one of my all time favorite movies.

I strongly recommend anyone to see this movie!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: