Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Never-Ending Story; Or NES.
Topic Started: Apr 17 2011, 01:18 AM (599 Views)
MathewJJA
Unregistered

It's simple. Just post a sentence that adds to the story.

RULES:

1. DO NOT post the end. Or it will be ignored.
2. You must wait for at least 2 people to post after you to be able to post again.
3. Minimum amount of sentences is 3. Maximum is 6.

Once upon a time, a dragon attacked a peaceful kingdom. Everyone went into hiding in fear of this monstrous beast. But then, a hero came out from the shadows...
Quote Post Goto Top

nascargo19
Unregistered

do we have to post in this font? i will for this one just for now

The hero was a very strong dude. He knew how to skate-board, but nobody else knew this. He also had the ability to skate on water.
Quote Post Goto Top

MathewJJA
Unregistered

No you don't have to. I just did it for the heck of it.
Quote Post Goto Top

MrMarill
Member Avatar
DAT STORY TIEM
Admins
The dude's name was "Good". He'd heard legends of this terrible beast, called "Very Tall". He was going to stop it by...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cscrocker
Unregistered

Blasting every horrible teen pop song including "Friday" until his head explodes. He was welcomed in his hometown as a hero but constantly mocked for his horrible taste music. He goes in a nerd rage and kills everyone.
Quote Post Goto Top

mbodude39
Unregistered

After the destruction of the city was complete, Good departed on his skateboard in search of Mountain Dew, which allowed him to keep his amazing strength. However, in this setting Mountain Dew was scarce, which would lead to problems for Good...
Quote Post Goto Top

BigMac
Unregistered

One day during his quest he encountered a strange boy in a marching band uniform and called him names like "Failed Abortion." Suddenly a chill passed through Good as the boy spoke...
Quote Post Goto Top

Bigcalv2002
Unregistered

For good knew that the strange boy would soon die. He had forseen this in a vision while searching for some magic cheetos to go with the mountain dew he found earlier. Suddenly, they both heard a loud bang behind them, and....
Quote Post Goto Top

DarkFlashlight
Unregistered

Looking back, Good noticed a giant ball of yarn rolling down a hill. It was much in the same fashion as the rock in Indiana Jones, with the whole chasing them thing. Good grabbed the strange boy, whose name was Evil, and using his skateboarding prowess managed to avoid the ball of yarn. Evil than thanked Good by giving him a lot of...
Quote Post Goto Top

BigMac
Unregistered

Popsicles. Good thanked Evil many times, still referring to him as a Failed Abortion. Evil's eyes suddenly turned red and...
Quote Post Goto Top

DarkFlashlight
Unregistered

He died anticlimactically. Good held a funeral service the next day. He made sure to put in measures so that the next person couldn't turn this into a zombie story. He went up to give the eulogy and said...
Quote Post Goto Top

Bigcalv2002
Unregistered

I am leaving town to start on a new adventure. Im going to sail away across the seas for another part of the world. And he climbed aboard his sail boat and disappeared beyond the horizon....
Quote Post Goto Top

ParanoidPaal
Unregistered

as Very Tall entered the old village and slaughtered everyone. Good sat in his boat bobbing apples all alone because he was a bit of a loser to be frank. Good then said to himself, after bobbing for apples in his sail boat for two hours...
Quote Post Goto Top

BigMac
Unregistered

"I'm sailing away, Set an open course for the virgin sea, 'Cause I've got to be free,
Free to face the life that's ahead of me, on board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard, We'll search for tomorrow on every shore, And I'll try, Oh Lord I'll try, to carry on..." After finishing his epic rendition of the Styx classic...
Quote Post Goto Top

metallicflames
Unregistered

Good suddenly came across a new island. It wasn't just any ordinary island, it was the Islands Of Adventure. Good ran straight for the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter for some Butter Beer...
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Games & Contests · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: