Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
5 Pokemon
Topic Started: Feb 6 2012, 12:49 AM (322 Views)
DrFreshey
Member Avatar
If you ain't out of control, you ain't in control!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

You are a Pokemon. You wake up in what appears to be a canyon mountainside, surrounded by water and a perpetual fog. Without anywhere else to go, you wander for a while, before you reach a thick forest. You hear a rustling in the bushes, and from them comes a panicked Pokemon, who crashes into you. Once you regain composure, the Pokemon seizes you, saying "No time to explain! Just RUN!" And dashes into the forest, you being dragged along for the ride. Well, without a choice, you get flung into a challenging quest to find out what you're doing here, and how to get home. A force seems to be following, apperently hostile, judging from the Pokemon's panicking.

1.It's you.

2. The Pokemon who's accompaning you. He/She seems to want to run from a fight rather than stand ground.

3. An elder you meet along the way. Speaking in cryptic riddles, he seems to know his/her way around the forest. He/She seems to want to tell you, but it seems he/she can't, or can only in riddles.

4. Finally, you encounter what appears to be the chasing force. It's incredably powerful.

5.This Pokemon reveals his/herself to you once you defeat the enemy. Apperently an omnipontent, he/she decided to perform a test of lesser being's resolve and will, and says you passed with flying colors. Opening a portal to where you once were, she/he disappears, persumably to test more.

Post your Pokemon, and your reaction to each.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMarill
Member Avatar
DAT STORY TIEM
Admins
1. I am a Caterpie. Fuck this game hates me already.

2. The runaway friend is Clamperl. For a Clamperl it moves pretty quickly.

3. The elder is Blissey. Okay this one I can vaguely see although getting guided by a whore is eh.

4. My chasing force is Sawk. Again yeah Sawk KINDA overpoweres Caterpie and Clamperl a little bit.

5. "This Pokemon reveals his/herself to you once you defeat the enemy. Apperently an omnipontent, he/she decided to perform a test of lesser being's resolve and will, and says you passed with flying colors. Opening a portal to where you once were, she/he disappears, persumably to test more." ...I got... Bibarel.

LOLOLOL

This game is amazing

Granskjegg
Member Avatar
Eg e husfar.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1. I am a Cubone. Fuck I am awesome.

2. Swampert is my runaway friend...not exactly the fastest thing ever.

3. The elder is Liepard...oh, my...

4. Luxray...and electric pokemon. Me and Swampert will smoke his ass. And I can easily kick his ass by simply smacking him with my bone.

5. "This Pokemon reveals his/herself to you once you defeat the enemy. Apperently an omnipontent, he/she decided to perform a test of lesser being's resolve and will, and says you passed with flying colors. Opening a portal to where you once were, she/he disappears, persumably to test more." and I got Krookodile. Not as bad as Marill's :P

Fun game!

BigMac
Member Avatar
Attorney at Law
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1. I am Alomomalo.
What the shit. I got an even lamer version of Luvdisc. Fuck.

2. Terrakion is my runaway friend.
I don't play Gen 5, but he looks pretty cool I guess. Plus he's Fighting, so I guess he's fast.

3. My elder is Vanilluxe
...............ice cream. My elder is ice cream. What the phuq.

4. Stunky is my chasing force.
No wonder I'm running from it. He smells.

5. "This Pokemon reveals his/herself to you once you defeat the enemy. Apperently an omnipontent, he/she decided to perform a test of lesser being's resolve and will, and says you passed with flying colors. Opening a portal to where you once were, she/he disappears, persumably to test more." Linoone
What's he gonna do? Identify me and throw some sand at my face?

Fuck, what a bunch of pussies. This game is amazing.

Pwner
Member Avatar
We Dem Boyz
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
1. I am an oddish. Bad start already

2. My friend is a Machoke. Fuck yeah fighting type, although not the best

3. My elder is Regirock. Makes sense I guess

4. The enemy is a Wailmer. No wonder we're scared, that thing sits on us, we're done

5. "This Pokemon reveals his/herself to you once you defeat the enemy. Apperently an omnipontent, he/she decided to perform a test of lesser being's resolve and will, and says you passed with flying colors. Opening a portal to where you once were, she/he disappears, persumably to test more." Mankey. I always knew there was something special about that guy

Romanticide
Member Avatar
Hipster
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1) Victreebel
Hey, when the fuck did I turn into Olinea? I know he likes Weepinbell more, but still. Anyway, I suppose there are worse Pokemon to be. At least I look moar badass than I am. >.>

2) Hippowdon
Yeah, well, cowardice doesn't work out when you're slow as fuck. I suppose he summons sandstorms and then runs like a bitch. *shrug*

3) Tangrowth
An elder and a grass type in the forest. Hmmmm. Is this dwest in Pokemon form? O.o

4) Sigilyph
Makes sense, I guess. Though how it couldn't catch up to a Weepinbell and Hippowdon in three seconds, I'll never know. Perhaps it's stupid as shit.

5) Tentacool
It's fucking with my head, I just know it. No way is this its real form.

KRISTOFFA
Member Avatar
Follower
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1. Darmanitan. Fuck yeah, I'm an ape and I'm on fire. Don't fuck with me.

2. Tyrogue. What a little vagina. Would be a decent fighter too, but still a vagina.

3. Purugly. Old, ugly and snobby. I hate this Pokemon and now it's mocking me with riddles. It will die.

4. Golduck. Pretty cool guy, makes sense being psychic and all.

5. Poliwag. wtf...

DrFreshey
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When I did this on /vp/, I ended up being an Elekid running from a Goldeen, and I was like, "Dafuq?" Anyway, I guess I'll do it again for here.

DrFreshey
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1. Spearow
This may not end well.

2. Deino
Why the Hell is he running? He bites stuff just to find out what it is, so why is he running?

3. Dratini
It would make more sense if it was Dragonite... oh well.

4. Bellsprout
Wut.

5. Torterra
I think this is probably who we should run from instead.

MilkAndCookies
Member Avatar
super high school level pissmonkey
[ *  *  * ]
1.) Scyther. Fuck yeah, the best one.

2.) Kyurem. Haven't played B/W yet, but looks pretty badass.

3.) Kangaskhan. Um. She's a mother at least.

4.) Swoobat. The fuck is this.

5.) Klink. Um.

Volt
Member Avatar
ああああああああああああ
Admins
1. Cyndaquil. Hell yeah, fire starters are the best starters.

2. Onix. What the hell, that giant beast wants to run away from battles? Worst companion ever.

3. Golbat. Sure seems to fit the creepy and cryptic look. Isn't exactly someone I'd want to be around, but oh well.

4. Slowpoke. All hope is lost. We're dead. We're done for. No way in hell are we surviving this.

5. Gardevoir. Oh thank god. After the suicide that is Slowpoke I had better be greeted by one of my favorites.

LightningBolt
Member Avatar
Boring Person
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
1. Krabby. Best one without a doubt.

2. Pignite. Eww.

3. Gardevoir. Aww hell yeah. Makes sense, too.

4. Zebstrika. Krabby would fuck this bitch up.

5. Toxicroak. Fuck this shit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Games & Contests · Next Topic »
Add Reply