Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Secret Project. All your IP are belong to us.

Click this to register, but you're probably a user anyway because we don't have any friends.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
What are you watching?; Inspired by "What are you playing?"
Topic Started: Feb 14 2012, 12:12 AM (9,309 Views)
Snowman
Member Avatar
& and Yorick
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, Ghost made that Walking Dead thread over in General Discussion which got locked (made sense, it is just one show). I think it should've been here in Entertainment anyway, since TV is a form of entertainment.

ANYWAYS. This is just "What are you playing?" but for movies/TV.

I watched the Walking Dead on Sunday, and will continue to watch new episodes as they air. Same with the Big Bang Theory, but on Thursdays. Also got a ton of stuff to watch on Netflix.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romanticide
Member Avatar
Hipster
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Have Mad Men and Angel Beats in my Netflix queue. I'll likely watch shorter anime until I'm caught up with Mad Men.

Will marathon the P4A anime when it finishes. I'm not someone who particularly likes being a slave to release schedules and streaming sites with low limits though, so I might just download it and save myself that trouble.

And of course there's always Treme, but the new season is at least seven months away. I guess it's good that Simon and company are taking the time to put out the best product they can, but I'm impatient. >.>

Pwner
Member Avatar
We Dem Boyz
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I just started watching house again, gotta catch up this season!

Asfan
Member Avatar
The Sanest Fisher
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going through a Dexter re-watch, but probably only through season 4. Maybe 5. Afterward, I'm thinking I might do Six Feet Under again. Haven't watched that in a while and I've been feeling the urges. This is probably why I never get around to shows people suggest. Oh well.

Hasbag
Member Avatar
Lurker
[ * ]
Viva La Bam right this second!

DarkFlashlight
Member Avatar
The Night Stalker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm. Starting from when I started watching TV:

Finished season 1 of The Walking Dead, but missed the first however many episodes on TV of the second season, so I gave up on that until Netflix gets the rights to them in like 18 years.

Then I did seasons 1-3 of Breaking Bad and sat there tapping my foot waiting for season 4. Still tapping.

Then I did all of Twin Peaks relatively quickly since it's so short. The Pilot is the best episode of TV I've ever seen, which makes the end of season 2 more crushing when it just drips into uninteresting weirdness without a coherent plot.

Then I watched like the first three episodes of Mad Men, got bored and will likely return to it later.

I dropped that to watch all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I'm halfway through the last season of and will finish very soon.

And spasmodically during that time also watched the lonely season of Firefly with my sister.

I like dat Joss Whedon.

I think when I finish Buffy, I'll watch Poirot since it's so short, then see if I like Party Down more than Mad Men and go from there.

This is why I haven't been posting movie reviews.

Snowman
Member Avatar
& and Yorick
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dayum, that's a lot. I'm planning on watching Firefly after I watch the DVD I've had sitting here -- Blade Runner -- and some episodes of misc. shows that I wanna finish up. After Firefly, I'll probably watch a Star Trek series. I think I'll do one season of ST, then a season of 24, and keep flip flopping like that until 24's done because there's a lot more of ST than 24 and I want to watch both. Then... Idk, maybe Breaking Bad will replace 24 in that cycle.

DarkFlashlight
Member Avatar
The Night Stalker
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Firefly is so infinitesimally better than Blade Runner.

Romanticide
Member Avatar
Hipster
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just watched the first two episodes of Mad Men last night and shit's got me hooked. *shrug*

paige5999
Member Avatar
I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Watching the 3rd season of Sons of Anarchy. Intense shit.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bigcalv2002
Member Avatar
Da resident crazy canuck!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Snowman
Feb 14 2012, 06:19 PM
I'll probably watch a Star Trek series.

Which one? I have seen almost every episode from TNG on almost 100 times probably :P Yea, im one of those geeks lol!

Anyways, im watching house on and off, family guy of course, and storage wars on A&E (god I love that show).

KRISTOFFA
Member Avatar
Follower
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I started watching Underbelly again. It's a great series about the gangland war in Melbourne from 94-05. The name Carl Williams may ring a bell... he was a massive murdered/drug trafficker and was the key man in the war.

Awesome series, great actors, great story (true story obv) and yeah, just a great show. Go watch it.

Bigcalv2002
Member Avatar
Da resident crazy canuck!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Never heard of it kris, sounds intriguing though!

KRISTOFFA
Member Avatar
Follower
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's brilliant. Recommend watching at least the first two episodes.

Hasbag
Member Avatar
Lurker
[ * ]
I was watching Big Bang Theory last night and I have to say I liked it a lot better before they started making it all about Sheldon. He is annoying as hell.
It should all be about Wolowitz!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: