Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Serpamia Flare forum! Here, you can introduce yourself, hang out with other lovely people, discuss the story in more detail and maybe even RP!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use, such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to register an account!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ComicFury is temporarily down; Boo
Topic Started: Aug 8 2017, 10:16 AM (54 Views)
rufiangel
Member Avatar
final boss and pretent baby coco murderer
This happens once in a while so I guess when it does, I'll post in this thread to let you guys know about it. (Or you guys can post in it to complain :P ) Dreamhost is where Kyo hosts Comic Fury and once in a while it kind of goes kaput. Sometimes it's Dreamhost having issues, sometimes it's because Kyo did a code thing that he didn't know would cause stuff to stop working. :lol: (To be fair I think I only saw that happen once XD ) But yeah, I always have full confidence in Kyo resolving these things eventually so no worries. :)

This reminds me that I really ought to keep the DA mirror updated, since the Tap one is a little behind. Welp, better get on that when I can! ^_^'
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mjkj
Member Avatar
baby coco owner
Thank you, Rufi...

I was wondering about that...

~ mjkj ~  

baby coco owner :coco: :cocoeyes: :coco:

rufiangel
Member Avatar
I spent a couple of hours yesterday updating DeviantArt, which is actually supposed to be the mirror for SF but I just got really lazy XD;; it took forever but I got back up to date and I'll do my best to keep it up to date going forward. (Tap is a couple of updates behind.)

Actually, if anyone likes archive trawling and can't figure out when or where a particular page/scene occurred, this page is probably a good place to try finding it given the large thumbnails of each page. :) DA isn't the most webcomic-friendly of platforms, but it does have a couple of pros... :nod:
Posted ImagePosted Image

mjkj
Member Avatar
baby coco owner
rufiangel
Aug 9 2017, 11:27 AM
I spent a couple of hours yesterday updating DeviantArt, which is actually supposed to be the mirror for SF but I just got really lazy XD;; it took forever but I got back up to date and I'll do my best to keep it up to date going forward. (Tap is a couple of updates behind.)

Actually, if anyone likes archive trawling and can't figure out when or where a particular page/scene occurred, this page is probably a good place to try finding it given the large thumbnails of each page. :) DA isn't the most webcomic-friendly of platforms, but it does have a couple of pros... :nod:
Thank you, Rufi, for that link :3 :nod: >w<

~ mjkj ~  

mjkj
Member Avatar
baby coco owner
Seems like ComicFury is down again... O__O DX :cry: ;__; :cry: ;3;

I can get neither SerpamiaFlare, DataChasers, From Dust to Ruination nor POW...
  ~ mjkj ~  

Prayformercy
Member Avatar
brawny kijini Leo
Cant load SerpamiaFlare on my end atm ;_;
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Posted Image

rufiangel
Member Avatar
ComicFury is going through some weird random bad patches in their load times recently, I've noticed. I'm guessing Dreamhost is just being a bit finicky. Let me know if you guys totally can't load SF again :'D thanks for dropping notes here!
Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Raswen Inn · Next Topic »
Add Reply