Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Serpamia Flare forum! Here, you can introduce yourself, hang out with other lovely people, discuss the story in more detail and maybe even RP!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use, such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to register an account!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kori Aid Operation RP, Rescue Mission; Stage 3: Safe Escape Route - save survivors, survive saving survivors...
Topic Started: Jul 25 2015, 02:20 AM (2,357 Views)
rufiangel
Member Avatar
final boss and pretent baby coco murderer
<3 Welcome back to the Adventuring 101 RP! :D The current inventory listed below takes into account the changes to inventory after the continuation of events from the last point (from two months ago - RL, not RP!). Sorry for such a long hiatus, that was a looong time to hold your breath underwater! :blush: Let's get back into it and see if we can finish things this time, shall we?

Current Inventories

Leo's Inventory

mjkj's Inventory

Here's a refresher quote that covers what happened at the start of Stage Three, two months ago XD (in RL, not in the RP!):

Spoiler: click to toggle

I'll post straight below this one the continuation of events! :yes:

Edited by Mod #2: added some spoiler tags to shorten the post
Edited by Mod #2: added the persons to the inventory to have all at the same place
Edited by rufiangel, Sep 23 2015, 07:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Prayformercy
Member Avatar
brawny kijini Leo
Good work robert, knew i could count on you! :clap:
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Posted Image

mjkj
Member Avatar
baby coco owner
Oh, nice...

I would like some baked copatoes :copato: and some smoked salmon :fish: >w< some choco juice lemonade :beer: and some music, please... o:) hands over 5 goldras G->J and a round of drinks for all...
  ~ mjkj ~  

baby coco owner :coco: :cocoeyes: :coco:

Lukkai
Member Avatar
master of shooting things (pew pew)
Thank you, mjkj! And looks like someone well suited for the task, robert!

I'm in it for the Goldras.Posted Image

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
Dang, Robert found a really cool barmaid :D
From Dust To Ruination, the webcomic with life lessons like 'Never hop into strangers' rides', 'Never forget your head's protection', and of course 'Never accept Magic Tour Dust from suspicious purple tour guides'.:muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Robert
Member Avatar
The Mentalist Little Bear
*Peeks out from a room, you can see some equipment in the background.* 'Glad you like.'

*As the door closes, you have time to wonder what the purpose of a turkey baster attached to a jackhammer might be...*

rufiangel
Member Avatar
final boss and pretent baby coco murderer
Well, sometimes your turkey baster has to go where no turkey baster has gone before.

Sorry for how long it's taking me to get back on track with the RP, guys. It's been tough getting back into the saddle even with the comic strip itself, which is always my priority. Thanks for still keeping things lively while I've been struggling, though, I really appreciate having such a lovely community of readers ;3; <3 *hugs all the readers*
Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adventuring 101 · Next Topic »
Add Reply