Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Serpamia Flare forum! Here, you can introduce yourself, hang out with other lovely people, discuss the story in more detail and maybe even RP!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use, such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to register an account!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kori Aid Operation RP, Supplies Mission (II); Stage 3: Conclusion
Topic Started: Feb 5 2016, 03:12 PM (520 Views)
rufiangel
Member Avatar
final boss and pretent baby coco murderer
Alright! Are you ready to finish this darn supplies mission? I sure am! XD; Let's go!

Here's the inventory/supplies list that's the latest you guys have!

Current Inventory

Cici
Spoiler: click to toggle

Robert
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by rufiangel, Feb 22 2016, 04:58 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Robert
Member Avatar
The Mentalist Little Bear
I sit wherever Cici decides, and casually chew on a choco herb. "I'm good." I have decided that the idea of getting sloshed, while potentially fun under the right circumstances would be hazardous to my health at this time. Especially since we are going to be talking to a certain brother and sister.

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
Straight up to the bar we go, then! "Excuse me, kind sir/madam! May I know what your strongest stuff is, am I allowed to take some for the road, and can I get everyone here a round on me? :D"
From Dust To Ruination, the webcomic with life lessons like 'Never hop into strangers' rides', 'Never forget your head's protection', and of course 'Never accept Magic Tour Dust from suspicious purple tour guides'.:muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

rufiangel
Member Avatar
The bartender - a middle-aged Danririn woman with curly purple hair, sharp eyes and a red flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows - sets a hand on her hip, one ear twitching as she surveys the two of you marching right up to the bar. As you two take your seats and Cici sings out her orders, the woman lets out a throaty laugh. Slinging a dishtowel over her shoulder, she gives a toothy grin at Cici's demands and speaks with a husky voice.

"You sure you can take the strong stuff, human? I'd say stick to the white stuff, if I were you. But if you really insist, the blue stuff's the strongest we've got. I ain't takin' no responsibility for what happens if you drink it, though. And we ain't no takeaway, unless you got some waterskin or somethin', I ain't got no way you can take nothin' to go. Unless you're willin' to part with a Goldra for one of my own spares."

She does a quick count of everyone sitting in the brewery, and raises a brow at you. "You sure you got enough to pay everyone a round? Got at least twenty patrons in here. I'm not countin' the lunatics who've been drinkin' all night, by the by; they've had enough. That's right, I've been countin', Lee."

"I'll never have enough!" Slurs someone - presumably Lee - two seats from you at the bar, and the bartender rolls her eyes and flings her dishtowel at him without looking. You can hear him splutter indignantly as she calmly pulls out another dishtowel from under the bar and drapes it over her shoulder again, looking at you two expectantly.
Posted ImagePosted Image

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
Well, the blue stuff is 1 Silva so... 20+ silvas doesn't seem too bad, especially if the other patrons would rather order the cheaper stuff. This is for Operation Grilled Salmon anyway, and yes, the plan is just as much a work-in-progress as its name XD

"I'll take some of the... :d403: ... black stuff. Black is a good color. Mm-hm. Will this be okay for some of the blue stuff to-go?" I raise the canister, which I don't think has anything in it. I shall pay forward, say, 25 Silvas to cover the drinks.

To Robert, whispering: "You see anyone you think might know what's up and would like to talk about some 'stuff'?"
From Dust To Ruination, the webcomic with life lessons like 'Never hop into strangers' rides', 'Never forget your head's protection', and of course 'Never accept Magic Tour Dust from suspicious purple tour guides'.:muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Robert
Member Avatar
*Whispers to Cici* You never know what a drunk might say. I'd poke gently at Lee to get him talking about the troubles they are having, and see if anyone joins in.

I then lean back a little and pull out yet another choco herb. This one just sits in the right cheek, where it can be savored. 'Don't mind me folks, I'm just here to drag this one off once she drinks herself sillier than Lee there.' I offer a little grin around the room.

rufiangel
Member Avatar
The bartender takes the canister from Cici with one hand as she holds out her other for the jingling coins in Cici's pouch. As Cici passes 25 Silvas to her, she takes a sniff at it, and then tips it all into her own item pouch hanging from her belt before giving you both a hearty smile.

"Black stuff for you, and your friend, then," she says, looking amused as she deftly draws two frosted glasses from under the barrel taps and just as expertly fills them to the brim without spilling a drop. "You've certainly paid more than enough for it."

GM: @Cici:
*ka-ching!* :silva: You have paid 25 Silvas for the ridiculous amount of booze and the bartender's respect. You now have 58 Silvas and 1 Bronze left in your pouch!

"Oy!" The bartender yells loudly enough for the whole bar to hear as she sets both frosted glasses in front of Cici and Robert at the bar. "The human girl's buyin' a round of Blue Stuff for alls of yas, no idea whatcha'll did to deserve it but give her a cheer!"

All the Danririn ears perk up, and a few tails hanging over barrels pick up and wag happily as everyone raises up a chorus that is a mix of delighted "Heyyy!"s and "Cheers, human!"s. The first Blue Stuff she pours out of a tall, dark-blue glass bottle straight into the cannister for Cici, and plonks that down in front of her with a quick "Thanks!" before she gets busy pouring Blue Stuff into small glass tumblers for the rest of the bar's patrons.

The Black Stuff foams at the top pleasantly as a light brown fizz permeates the 'black' stuff. It's more of a dull, greyish-brown than inky-black, and when you sniff at it, it doesn't smell very strong. It's actually got a kind of herby smell to it.

The Blue Stuff, on the other hand - from what you can tell from sniffing it from the cannister - smells like rubbing alcohol, practically, with just a tinge of something sharp and musky. You can smell this stuff from a good ten inches away even without a Danririn nose. It's blue as blue gets, alright - and isn't as bubbly as the Black Stuff, but when you put your ear close to it, you can hear a very quiet fizz going on. Looks like if you leave this out long enough, it'll get flat.

After hearing what Robert says, the patron sitting next to Robert nudges him just slightly. "Hey, I don't mind generous humans," he says. He's a middle-aged Danririn with sandy hair and beard, and as he raises up his tumblr of free Blue Stuff, and looks at both Robert and Cici, clearly indicating he wants to clink glasses. "Thanks."

GM: If you guys are going to drink, you're going to have to roll Endurance checks to see if you can take it. The difficulty check for Black Stuff is a 10, as it's not that strong. If you want to bluff drinking without actually drinking, roll a Bluff check and pass 14 to make it. Or however else you want to react. XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
"Mmmm~ Cheers!" Endurance = :d2012: (yaaay~)

:blackpotion: :beer: :yes:

OOC: Can I have a gorgeous foam stache? Pleeeease? And if yes can I keep it for the rest of the adventure? :lol:

Robert
Member Avatar
I smirk a little. Once Cici has finished her drink and is proudly admiring her foam stache, I say 'Cici, heads up, incoming bomb!' I then grab the mug in front of me, stand up, and turn to pour it at her...
Accuracy results are a :d2014: .

What, she wanted to drink...

Prayformercy
Member Avatar
brawny kijini Leo
Robert
Feb 22 2016, 10:57 PM
I smirk a little. Once Cici has finished her drink and is proudly admiring her foam stache, I say 'Cici, heads up, incoming bomb!' I then grab the mug in front of me, stand up, and turn to pour it at her...
Accuracy results are a :d2014: .

What, she wanted to drink...
And this is why Robert didnt make it to the sequel.
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Posted Image

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
omg XDDD Robert why

Robert
Member Avatar
CiciEnixa
Feb 22 2016, 11:12 PM
omg XDDD Robert why
Why? Lots of reasons... none of which seem as good as the 'drunk Cici alternately bemoaning the loss of her Salmon and then accusing the Danrir of being stupid jerks' theory. :P

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
XD I don't think it's a good idea to call the Danrir jerks after giving them all a free round. I shall, however, accept the black stuff and bemoan the loss of my poor Salmon.

Robert
Member Avatar
Thus begins the saga of drunken Cici searching for her Salmon!

Prayformercy
Member Avatar
brawny kijini Leo
Ill just leave this here for cici... in case she wants to get the bar singing.

'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Posted Image

rufiangel
Member Avatar
Cici, you may have a gorgeous foam-stache for as long as its foaminess lasts, which... is not very long. Sorry, I am a realistic kill-joy. XD;;; But you may have it for as long as you're in the bar, at least. :lol: Your first glass goes down smooth as cream, and you feel nothing at all from it! ;)

But now, Cici, please roll a second endurance roll for the second glass Robert has successfully tipped into your mouth with a -2 penalty as you've already had one glass of Black Stuff. You won't conk out or anything if you fail it, but you'll begin to feel it for sure. :'D

Posted ImagePosted Image

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
Yaaay foam-stache <3 Aaaand rolling for Robert's glass... :d2019: -2 = :d2017: How is it better than my first roll? Did I develop an immunity or something? XD

Robert
Member Avatar
CiciEnixa
Mar 2 2016, 10:55 PM
Yaaay foam-stache <3 Aaaand rolling for Robert's glass... :d2019: -2 = :d2017: How is it better than my first roll? Did I develop an immunity or something? XD
After the initial shock of poison your body got into the swing of things! :D

*I just couldn't resist the idea... no matter how hard I tried. Glad it didn't result in you having serious issues!*

rufiangel
Member Avatar
Cici immediately and expertly gulps down the Black Stuff Robert has placed so perfectly against her mouth, without a single pause for air. She slams down her glass and manages, somehow, to wipe her mouth with the back of her (sock-covered) wrist without removing the beautifully formed foamstache on her upper lip.

"Wow!" The danririn next to Robert lets out a low whistle, clearly impressed. "Cheers, indeed." He takes a quick swig of his tumbler of Blue Stuff, and lets out a sharp exhale of breath, a mixture of 'damn that's strong' and 'oof that hits the spot'. Leaning back slightly, he runs a hand over his slightly scruffy, sandy beard and gives an amicable smile.

"Name's Owen," he says, lifting up his glass slightly. "We don't get too many human folk here. You two don't smell like Kori, so I'm guessin' you're part of the aid group Rico-rin had to go help with?"
Posted ImagePosted Image

Robert
Member Avatar
"Aye. We got some stuff gathered up and on it's way. There's just some final stuff to talk about before we go back." I smile slightly back. "She said she wanted a drink... I don't think she expected that though. Names Robert, and this is Cici."

"It's tough times Owen, with everything going on. I really respect that your community helped Kori. It's always refreshing to find good folk like that." I nod around the room. "Cheers to all of you for your honor!"

*Unless asked something more, I'll make pleasant chitchat... unless Cici does something which makes me change that option!*

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
I think I'm gonna be good for now and just listen in on Robert and Owen and everyone else within range. Still gonna secretly plot on using the Blue Stuff to save Salmon... somehow... XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adventuring 101 · Next Topic »
Add Reply