Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Serpamia Flare forum! Here, you can introduce yourself, hang out with other lovely people, discuss the story in more detail and maybe even RP!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use, such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Click here to register an account!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cross adventure chit-chat; Because
Topic Started: Feb 16 2016, 08:30 AM (126 Views)
Prayformercy
Member Avatar
brawny kijini Leo
I love the fact... that robert and cici are about to go relax in a bar, mean while me and Mjkj are down in the mines trying not to get eaten by a dreygln. Or well, maybe get eaten. well see what happens with Rufi's rolls.

(figured we could use this topic to possibly chit chat and comment about each others adventures without clogging the actual topics up :D)
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Robert
Member Avatar
The Mentalist Little Bear
Yeah, well... your opponent is scary and all, but I have to go deal with the wonder twins in a bit!

mjkj
Member Avatar
baby coco owner
Great idea, PfM :)

I hope we hit the ???? dreglyn well enough to kill it soon - and I wonder if anybody heard the red dust and comes to help...

~ mjkj ~  

baby coco owner :coco: :cocoeyes: :coco:

Prayformercy
Member Avatar
brawny kijini Leo
everyone else is busy drinking in a bar.... i think we're on our own.
'We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere.'' Elie Wiesel

Posted Image

Lukkai
Member Avatar
master of shooting things (pew pew)
The "wonder twins", huh? ;)

I'm in it for the Goldras.Posted Image

CiciEnixa
Member Avatar
spartan muffin
As soon as we figure out how to make cross-adventure item teleportation, I'll be sure to buy a barrel of stuffs to dump into ??? Dreglyn's mouth ;D
From Dust To Ruination, the webcomic with life lessons like 'Never hop into strangers' rides', 'Never forget your head's protection', and of course 'Never accept Magic Tour Dust from suspicious purple tour guides'.:muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Lukkai
Member Avatar
master of shooting things (pew pew)
Plan Grilled Salmon it is? I didn't know you knew fire magic. And I thought this was about freeing him, not frying him. ;)

I'm in it for the Goldras.Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adventuring 101 · Next Topic »
Add Reply