|Rules and Regulations|
|01. Respect everyone. That means, NO insulting of mods, admins or members.
02. Please make your image on your signature be on a reasonable size, maximum 500px (width), and 260px (height). We encourage you to put a spoiler though, if you REALLY have to have a specific picture on there.
03. Please tend to not post more than twice in one topic/thread.
04. Trollers/trolling are not allowed. Once we spot you, you'll either get suspended or banned... Depends how much damage you've done.
05. Please be as literate as you can possibly be. Do not post in "txt" format or chat speak.
06. PM's are allowed, so please, threads are not for you to be discussing with just your friend, you can pm each other instead. (Use the shoutbox at the bottom of the board at the front page if you want to have a group chat.)
07. Please refrain from posting images in threads that are entirely too big for the whole forum to show. It will stretch the forum and, believe me, it's not going to look good.
08. Anything 18+ is NOT allowed. Unless someone requests that the mods add a special forum just for that, then we can allow it. However, you'll need the Admin's approval to join.
09. We strongly recommend that you give the credit of whoever made a fanwork you posted in a thread/s - if ever you were not the one who really made it.
10. BASHING on pairings or characters you do not like is STRICTLY not allowed. If we ever see bashers roaming around, they might get suspended or banned.
11. Once you are banned for not following the rules, you are not allowed to register again.
12. Regarding posting fanworks: post them at the right forum. The LoveMe section will only allow Skip Beat fanworks; Other Series is the section where you're allowed to post any fanworks from any series other than Skip Beat.
13. Do NOT spam. Anyone reported spamming will be either suspended or banned.
14. If you were to post multiple fanworks at a time, please don't post one thread for one work. However, if it's one of each (art, fic, video), you're allowed to post all the arts in one thread, and so on.
15. Keep in mind that there's a limit when posting images in a post.
16. Refrain from writing too much profanity when not necessary.
17. Please keep your posts preferable for all ages.
|12:52 AM Jun 20|
ShoutMix chat widget
Colorful Love Story created by sakuragi-kun of the ZBTZ